Chapter 18

Your POV

I was looking through youtube and found many memes and made me giggle with some cuz of the laughs and kinda uniqueness of them and see bendy at the doorway, well its a usual since he always checks on me. I look at bendy and smile at him because I just like smiling a lot and since he is my little devil, he smile back and goes to his room knowing nothing is wrong with me. I then see this meme and call boris up, "HEY BOOORRIIIISSSS!!!!!" I say running down the halls only to see him sitting at a chair staring into nothingness with a blank face, I laugh at that and he notices me, "whats so funny (Y/N)?" "Y-YOOUR FACEE!!!!!!" I say in between laughs as I fall down on the floor laughing and giggling because his blank face was one of the stupidest things that get me to laugh. After a while, I see bendy walk in and look down at me only for me to stick my tongue out like a kid and stand up dusting my clothes. My stomach then growled as I glare at my stomach thinking oof what to eat for the day, "hey (Y/N), what on your mind?" "hungry" he made a 'oh' face and he grins saying, "why dont we go to a ice cream stand or something?" I grin and drag him outside with a smile on my face as we see a truck run by a monster at the park. I told bendy ill go buy ice cream while he said ok and sat down on a bench, after buying the ice cream, what I saw was unsettling and made me want to boil in anger, I swore my eyes became red after seeing.......................(r/n) with bendy.......and they were talking..........and laughing for some reason............it made me feel.........JEALOUS.

Bendy POV

While (Y/N) was buying ice cream, I saw (r/n) drop by and wave at me and sitting beside me. "hiya (r/n)! how ya doin today?" "oh im doing great! how about you?" "oh (Y/N) is buying ice cream since she got hungry" (r/n) just giggles and says, "well i think she is childish" "well for me yeah same but I think that is cute of her" "wait, cute?! how is it cute! its like as if she was insane and stuff!" "well she just looks cute when she does memes at our house" she just laughs. "well bye! i have to go! see you bendy sometime~" (r/n) said kissing me on the cheek making me give out a confused look and turn my head only to see (Y/N) boiling in anger as her eyes were a dim red. I knew what was happening so I just walk to her and say, "uhh ohhhh little (Y/N) is jeeeaaalllooouuussss~" I cooed nudging (Y/N) as she blushes and says "yeah i am, why am i not supposed to?" she said with a pout at the end which I think was super cute, she being tsundere. "you can be jealous darlin" she just looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me blush as we go back to the workshop and she at her ice cream while looking through memes in the internet while I was watching her.

Your POV

I yawned because it was nighttime and I had to sleep so I go to my own room in the workshop and dont ask how i got one. I lay down on my bed and curling up into a ball inside my covers and fall into a deep slumber, and dreaming of bendy of course well why not?

Bendy POV

I fell asleep and had a nightmare of (Y/N) dying so I scream her name and sit up gasping for air and holding a part of my chest which is where my heart should be as I had a terrified look into my face. 'I........I'll go check on (Y/N) if she is ok...' I thought as I go to (Y/N)'s room and saw her smiling in her sleep and curled up into a ball under her covers, it made me feel relieved but one part of me said, 'what if I get another nightmare?' I worried myself as I made up my mind and went under the covers with (Y/N) being careful not to wake her up. I lay down beside her and wrap one of my hands around her and wrap my tail around her too which made her turn to me with a face filled with worry as dried up ink tears were on my face. "bendy? whats wrong? had a nightmare?" she said in a sleepy voice so I reply "mhmm a bad one........" I say hugging her close as she hugged back and cuddled until the morning sun came up.