Chapter 7

Bendy POV

After 3 days, me and (Y/N) were official now because of boris but me and (Y/N) wont mind. I heard the door open and see................JOEY. I held a knife and ink flowing to my eye making me look intimidating. "oh hey bendy long time no see......." joey said with a sly smirk so I just stabbed him quick, "this is for killing boris once" then I pulled the knife up and it sliced him to the top of his head. I just burnt the body at a incinerator downstairs and clean off the bloody mess I got myself into.

Your POV

I was finding bendy since I was bored and my gadgets were charging so I had to wait for hours but I wanted to find bendy just cuz, I saw him wiping blood off of him. "bendy what happened?" "oh uhmm you see, joey came in so....you know the rest" I blinked 2 times to process the sentence then it came to me, "OOHHH ok i know" I said smiling and not minding the blood on some places. I walked to the back of the workshop under the cherry blossom tree and leaned on the tree while sitting, I brought out my sketchpad and started sketching bendy in poses and boris. I giggle to myself as I draw a cartoon version of me hugging bendy so after I had a drawing session, I kept my sketchpad and walked back inside and stretched. I unplugged my gadgets since those are finished charging, I then sat on a chair with a table in front of me, I set my laptop on the table with it's cooling fan below it and plugged my wacom tablet and started animating bendy and boris and a cartoon version of me and made it into a episode. "whats that (Y/N)?" "oh! i made a animation of you, boris and a cartoon version of me!" I said watching the animation. Then after that, I wandered around and saw a tutu so I grabbed it. "BEEENNNNNDDYYYYYYYY PLEASE WEAR THIS" I said holding up the tutu and facing bendy, "NO NO NO NO PLEASE NOOOOOO" he said running while I chase him with me holding the tutu, "WEAR IT!!!" I yelled while boris recorded the whole fiasco. After a while I got bendy to wear it and he looked adorable so I squealed and hugged him tight.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT XDDD AND ENJOY A SPAM OF LENNY FACE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )