Chapter 20

Your POV

Me and bendy were at the workshop or home since I lived here for months. We got here after our encounter with frisk sans and papyrus since it was getting dark and I was lying on my bed and reading a book I got from a bookstore somewhere and it was titled a dog's purpose. (reference to me irl and i got the book!!!) "hey (Y/N)" bendy said sitting on the edge of my bed and lying down next to me and reads with me, "oh hi bendy" I said turning around and kissing his cheek giggling in my mind. I see his cheeks get tinted with gray as he placed a arm above my head and he read with me.

Boris POV

I was at the slightly opened door to (Y/N)'s room and see her and bendy kinda cuddling so I took a picture of them and go to my room and print the pictures and slip it into bendy's album at his room while he is still in there. 

Your POV

I heard a knock so I go over to the door, "knock knock" a muffled voice said through the door, "whos there?" "adore" "adore who" "there is ADORE between us, open up" I knew that familiar voice anywhere and I opened the door revealing a girl with a navy blue beanie with 3 pins, one looking like bendy and a blue jacket with a white hood and she wore black jogging pants with white stripes on the side and her brown fox tail swishing side to side and her fox ears through the holes of her beanie. "FOX!!! ITS BEEN 30 YEARS AND 10 MONTHS, DUDE WHERE WERE YOU?!" I say freaking out and see bendy peek from above my shoulder. "EYYYYY YOU FINALLY REMEMBER ME (Y/N)!! CMERE" she says as she spreads her arms out and I hug her giggling, "so (Y/N), this is ur bf bendy amarite" I blush immediately as my face flushed to cherry red. "F-FOX YEA HE IS BUT PLZ DONT BE LIKE BORIS" I say hiding my face into my jacket after I released from our hug. Bendy seemed suspicious so he looked at fox from front to back looking at her, "hi" he said standing next to me. "yo mah dude, WHERE IS BORIS MAH MAIN MAN?!" Boris then ran to fox, "YOOOOOOOOO HOWS LIFE BEEN MAN" "never been better than seeing (insert ship name for you and bendy) everyday" boris said chuckling.

Fox's POV

WOOOWWWIIIIEEEE FIRST TIME I SAW (Y/N) SHE WAS JUST 12 NOW SHE IS 17 WOWZERZ!!! "HEY BORIS LETS GO TO A DIFFERENT ROOM AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING!!" I said yanking boris to the projector room with many chairs. "hey boris, lets prank bendy using a cucumber >:D" I say holding up a cucumber, boris snickers and gives me a thumbs up, we then dash to where bendy and (Y/N) is, they are sitting beside each other and watching tv. "hey fox can you gimme a soda??" bendy said holding his hand out, "sure pal!!" I say handing him the cucumber instead. (stars taco comic reference)

Bendy POV

Fox gave me something so when I brought it up my face, I jumped up over 3 feet like a cat and threw the cucumber across the room letting out a yelp while (Y/N) is giggling at me. I glare daggers at fox, I swear ill pay her back.

Your POV

Bendy just jumped 3 feet because of a cucumber so I giggled then broke into a laughing fit like fox and boris so after a while, the laughter died down and notice its getting dark, fox noticed this too and said, "i gotta go! its getting dark, dust might kill me hehe....." fox says scratching the back of her head, who is dust anyway? I just brushed it off and said "yeah ok sure bye" then fox went off. I yawned and lie down on my bed and sleep a dreamless slumber.

GUYS GUYS GUSY 10.9K, 11K IS NEARBY AND A CHAPTER CAME TO ME SO IM DOING A CHAP WHERE BENDY GETS ALL FLIRTY BUTTTTTT NO LEMONS CUZ I DONT WANNA HURT THE INNOCENT PPL OUT THERE AND THANKS FOR THE READS, BYE PEEPS!!! rhymes XD