Chapter 25

( A/N: THIS WILL BE A BIT SHORT IM SORRY!!! ITS CUZ ITS LIKE 10 IN THE NIGHT AT MY PLACE AND THANKS FOR THE READS OK TO THE STORY)

Your POV

I was still in my bendy plushie pile not even minding seeing bendy looking at me while bendy jr is on the top of my head trying not to sink in the pile, I giggle at bendy jr and put him on my stomach and laid there motionless and started daydreaming about stuff.

Bendy POV

I decided to lay down beside her on the floor and in the pile of plushies since we were bored, she was staring into nothing while i got lost in her (E/C) eyes since they were still shining and glittering with happiness and hope. I see bendy jr with a smug cat smile on his face so I glare at him blushing a bit only to see him using his tail to nudge me trying to get me close to (Y/N), that cheeky cat.

Boris POV

I was walking round the studio only to hear meows at (Y/N)'s room so I believe its just bendy jr in there so I go back to what I was doing, fox seemed to stay at the projector room texting someone so I go to rest in my room, nothing could go wrong today is what i thought.

Fox POV

LOLZ I GOT A PIC INSIDE (Y/N)'S ROOM SEEING BENDY AND BENDY JR FIGHTING XDDDD, I text dust about it and he just says, "yeah whatever" since he sometimes doesnt like bendy, they met once at the multiverse party, since bendy-sans fusion dude was there. 
F - Fox
D - Dust

F: hey dust wanna pay a visit here? im at the projector room

D: i think i have to use your portal gun to get there (RICK AND MORTY REFERENCE AYE???? *waits for a bit* NAE? OK BACK TO LE STORY)
F: sure, just dont break it or i will have to ask rick to fix that, you might become a morty

D: STOP WITH THE REFERENCES, YOU WATCH TOO MUCH RICK AND MORTY XD

I giggle and typed,

F: YEZ I DO XDDD my bro usually gets the stuff so yeah so you wanna go?

D: ok, i wont tell error and reboot tho, they might tell their girlfriends ( my rp with my friends reference *if Cally_Chan08 is reading this she is one of them* )

F: OH CRAP XDDDD GET TO MY ROOM AND GRAB THE PORTAL GUN!! just use it on a wall, set it to the projector room

D: cool ill be there in a sec

Then I hear the familiar sound of a portal opening and slippers stepping behind me. "hey dust howzitgoin mah dude?" I said looking up at him, "meh, its fine, but it was no fun since you told me not to kill monsters at horrortale, was bored so I agreed going here" "cool"

Your POV

I heard faint mumbling and talking and a portal open so I pull bendy to a wall and started peeking at the doorway only to see fox looking up at a skeleton that looked like sans but..............different. Bendy held my hand as we peeked only for the skeleton to look at us and fox following. "oh hey (Y/N)! had a good night's sleep?" fox asked and I nod only for the skeleton and bendy to seem to have a glare contest, "oh this is dust, bendy already knows him" "oh ok, well why is he here?" "i invited him for some reason, he is from...............meh whatchamacalit i forgot per usual" "uh huh........" I say looking at bendy and pecked his cheek making his face go gray and his glare broke and looks away. I giggle slightly only to see dust smirk and say, "looks like mr ink demon here has softened up like chocolate" "SHUT UP!" bendy exclaimed blushing furiously.

OK SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAP AND THERE IS DUST!!! HE IS NOT THAT MUCH OF A MURDERER HERE, he will appear like 3% of the time.........lol ok baiiiii foxie out