Chapter 23

Your POV

I was bored and lying down on the floor and bendy jr was laying down on my stomach purring softly while nuzzling to my stomach. A idea popped up my head and placed bendy jr on my head and snuck into bendy's room taking one of his spare bows and putting it on bendy jr. "UWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH U LOOK SO CUTE!!!!" I say while hugging bendy jr fangirling. I wanted to go outside for a while so I asked bendy for permission and he agreed so me and bendy jr are walking at the park, we then see the same bullies towering over me and bendy jr while he was hissing at them while nuzzling close to me. "oh look its freak again, looks like your boyfriend isnt here huh, HAH! pathetic, relying on you own boyfriend for everything" one of the boys said which made my heart ache. One of them glared at me and said, "HEY I REMEMBER THAT CAT! IT WAS MY CAT'S KITTEN!" I hugged bendy jr close and they started kicking me and punching me  while inky tears streamed down my face and hugged bendy jr close and shielding him while I get beat up badly and they left after a while of insults and beatings. I sobbed at my place as nighttime hit and I see bendy jr licking my tears away and nuzzling close to me as I stand up picking him up, smiling sadly and cried into his fur as we walked to the workshop and going to my room and cry more. Bendy soon came in, shocked since I was crying all beat up and bendy jr looking at me concerned.

Bendy POV

ITS THOSE BOYS AGAIN! THEY ARE GOING TO PAY NEXT TIME! for now I just calm (Y/N) down and also petting the cat as she stopped crying and fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep too with us hugging while laying down.

SORRY FOR THIS SUPER SHORT CHAP, I JUST HAVE NOTHING IN MY HEAD FOR NOW!! k BYE PEEPS