Chapter 13

( IMMA JUST SAY THIS QUICK BUT HOLY MOTHER OF SEVEN FRIGGING COWS LIKE WHAT?! 1,464 READS?! WHYYYYYYY XDDDD THANKS FOR SUPPORT PEEPS KK NOW LETS CONT LE STORY )

Your POV

Me and bendy wandered around, joked along the way though and we got to see more of the workshop which is fun. "hey (Y/N), how much do you love me? just wanted to ask that" bendy said scratching the back of his head and blushing while his other hand is intertwined with mine, "i love you to the edges of the world!! even if the whole world is round and all" I say giggling right after because of the statement I said. He chuckled too as we sat down since we got tired of walking, "hey when you think about it, where is boris?" "probably sleeping" he just laughed. After a while, we got to the first floor again and were at his room since we had nothing to do and if we go outside, we would get picked on by those boys again and bendy already disposed of stella's body so we had no worries. It's been a while ever since me and bendy shared our first kiss at the hallway and the thought of it made me blush and bendy seemed to notice this as he looked at his hand and see it was still intertwined so he quickly pulled his hand back blushing madly, I blushed madly and took a deep sigh 'this is it, i think i should do it now' I thought as I pulled bendy's bowtie and kissed him and felt him lean in too and returning the kiss. After a good 4 minutes, we pulled away with blushes on our faces as I quickly hid under his blankets and my blush darkening. "awwww come on (Y/N),  you could have asked" bendy said teasing me while pulling the covers from my head and stroking my hair, I just blush and pout at him saying "hmph! your teasing me again!!!" I say blushing. I heard him snicker then laugh and lay down beside me as he drifts off to sleep, I cuddle beside him and rest my head on his one arm and hug him. Morning came and I got up and stretched as I blink my eyes sleepily and see my messy hair but I didnt mind, I just saw bendy with a cute face while sleeping so I blush a bit and get off the bed and changing into a fresh set of clothes. I go and read wattpad for a bit then hear a knock on the front door, "WHYYYYYYYY LIFE IS SO CRUEL TO ME!!!!!" I yell loud enough for bendy to hear as I open the door and see no one and slam the door closed and sat back down. 

Bendy POV

I heard (Y/N) yell then slam the door and heard a chair move so I knew she is mad about something so I sit up and go to (Y/N) only to see her in a bad mood.

SORRY IF SHORT, I WAS GETTING 'BONE-DRY' OUT OF IDEAS, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPS!!!! BYE PEEPS STAY AWESOME!