Chapter 6

Your POV

I suddenly skidded to a halt then turned around to face stella with a angry look at her face in a defending and attacking stance, I just stand there casually. "yo when will ya stop holding that sharp thingy" "UNTIL YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SENPAI YOU B-" "ah ah ah profanity young girl, this is a kid friendly building" I just heard a snicker from bendy as he chuckled a bit, I only got a growl from stella as she lunged at me and my meme instincts kicked in as I dodge. "whoop" she lunged again, "woopsies" I said dodging the next attempt of stella stabbing me, "hey I MISS ya, BUT MY AIM IS GETTIN BETTAH" I said rushing off. "HEY BENDY ILL TELL YA SOMETHING LATER!!!! LEMME JUST DEAL WITH THIS GIRL!!" I got a ok from bendy as I sigh and do a 360 and uppercut stella, "K O!!!" I said raising my fist up the air. I pull my hood up and put on black shades as I do a dab earning a laugh from bendy which I think was cute. I throw stella at the alley and to the large trash can at a far alley, "GET DUNKED ON!!!" I said running back to the workshop. "hey (Y/N) i also have something to tell you...." bendy said to me, "ok lets say it the same time, 1, 2, 3" "I LOVE YOU!!" we said at the same time having a huge blush across our faces. I looked at him with complete shock as he looked at me with a face saying is this really happening?! so I felt him lean in so with my instincts kicking in, I leaned in as well. "ITS ABOUT TIME!!" I heard boris yell which caused me and bendy to whip our heads to the direction from where he is and saw him with a camera smirking. "SHADDUP!!!!!" me and bendy yelled at him with huge blushes. After 5 minutes boris left so me and bendy were alone again, "so......" "what now?" I asked bendy with light blush on my cheeks. I felt him grab my shoulders so I looked at him in wide eyes with him staring at me in the eyes.

Bendy POV

I had to tell her so I grabbed her shoulders with me blushing a bit and looking her straight in the eyes, I took a deep breath and said "(Y-Y/N), I like you because you are silly, funny, cute and sometimes adorable to look at but what I most like about you is your shining (E/C) eyes........and your personality..." "b-bendy...." she said blushing more and leans in. I lean in as well and we shared a long kiss ONLY NOT NOTICING boris having the camera again taking pictures of us. After a good 3 minutes, we pulled away and just laughed seeing boris. After that we just slept since me and (Y/N) are tired of laughing about jokes and her just getting stella unconscious for good. But this might not last or will it?