Chapter 28

( OK THIS IS THE FINAL FEELS CHAP!!! AND 2 MORE CHAPTERS TILL THIS BOOK IS OVER *le gasper (gaster + gasp = gasper, dont steal this word cuz i made it up XD) SO YEAH HAVE FUN TILL THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY DONE BOIZ! THERE might BE A SEQUEL MIGHT BE PALS MIGHT BE, listened to that while writing ^-^ )

Bendy POV

When it was morning, the sunlight blinded me for a few seconds, when I got up i decided to see where (Y/N) is, since I woke up in my bed I think she dragged me to my room. I only see her sleeping with a sketchpad and with bendy jr, I took the sketchpad and see a drawing of me grinning widely and doing the peace sign, I saw a lot of tear drops on it. I frown and started crying again which i got used to, I have been crying for 3 days straight geez. I sat next to (Y/N) and put a arm around her which made her involuntarily cuddle up to me by her instinct, she must have stayed up all night to be THIS tired. 

Your POV

After hours of sleeping, I felt a familiar arm wrapped around me and I see bendy looking at my sketchpad. I made a seriously face before I snatched the sketchpad away blushing slightly because I was super embarrassed that he saw that drawing I cried about last night. He looked at me then his arm which made him jump a little sideways away from me before retracting his hand looking away kinda guilty. "hey........." he says, "hey bendy......" he then apologizes about the kissing thing, and I accept his apology because im not a jerk, it has been 3 days too. I smile and peck his cheek which got him into a blushing mess as I go to my room and flop on my bed sleeping again since im that kinda person. 

Bendy POV

I was left there in a blushing mess then only to get pounced at by bendy jr pawing at my face kinda saying that i look stupid or whatchamacallit. I laid down with bendy jr ontop of me and slept there not letting me move. After 2 hours, boris then saw me and held a laugh and see (Y/N)'s head peeking out of her door snickering because of bendy jr. I shot them a 'what??' look and they just shook their heads and got back to their work.

Your POV

I actually put a tv on my room so right now im watching some anime and eating baked mac n cheese (BAKED MAC ANYONE????) and drinking (f/d, favorite drink). I suddenly get a knock so I just said, "come in" and then I saw bendy go in and put bendy jr in the plushie pile in the room and he sank in there as I stifled a laugh. Bendy then sat beside me watching gabriel's drop out with me, once in a while he quietly drank some of my (f/d). I caught him twice but i didnt mind, we just kept watching.

( OK THERE IS LE UPDATE, 2 MORE CHAPTERS! UNTIL THE. END. OF THIS BOOK, WELL I THINK THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS REALLY!!!! RREEEAAALLLLYYY LOVE THIS BOOK, I JUST WANNA MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY! SO A SEQUEL IS COMING OUT AFTER LIKE 1-2 OR 3 DAYS AFTER THIS OK? OK BYE!!!! )