Chapter 9

(A/N: OMG OMG OMG 693 READS?! THANKS!!!! AND NOW LETS GO TO LE CHAPTER SHALL WE )

Bendy POV

I felt (Y/N) kiss my cheek so I couldn't help but blush so I put my arm around her. After a while of napping, me and (Y/N) got in the workshop and just hanged around there and for god's sake there is nothing to do. I was only sitting on a chair and playing with a pen then I heard the door open, "jesus christ who keeps going in and out of here?!" I heard (Y/N) yell from the opposite side of the room I was in.

Your POV

I went to check who opened the door AGAIN for the 2nd time. 'fricking visitors, why wont they gimme a break from this crap' I opened the door revealing stella again, "im really sorry for what happened last time but please stay away from him" I heard her say so I just blink 2 times. "hell no stella, he even gets uncomfortable around you" she gave a huge gasp and was getting angry by the second, "NO HE DOESNT!" I heard bendy go beside me. "im uncomfortable around her so what (Y/N) is stating is true." I heard bendy say so I high five him and earn a punch in the face form stella so I was sent flying in about a few inches from I was in and fell backwards giving me a bruise on the cheek and a bruise on my right arm. "dang it, that was my animating arm....." I mutter to myself trying to stand up but stumbling at the process. I laid on the floor while getting kicked by stella on the gut, back, left arm and face. "YOU ARE UGLY! DISGUSTING! YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON IN THE EARTH! YOU DONT DESERVE SENPAI!" she yelled at me while i'm on the floor coughing blood and having no expression while some tears rolled down my cheeks. 

Bendy POV

I was angry at stella, she hurt MY (Y/N) and she is insulting her, I smack her head from behind using a metal rod from god knows where and got her unconscious for now. I lock her in one of the coffins in the basement and go back to (Y/N) only to see her curled up in a ball having bruises all over her and crying. She was sobbing loudly so I HAD to do SOMETHING, "boris! get me the first aid kit!" I yelled having a worried face looking at (Y/N). "OK I GOT IT!!!" boris said tossing me the first aid kit, I patch (Y/N) up and let her lay down on my bed for the meantime. I gently caress her forehead while saying encouraging things to her like 'dont listen to her your not ugly or whatever she said' and she would giggle occasionally when I forget one thing and replace it with something. "man (Y/N) your giggles and laughs are so cute" I said to (Y/N) making her blush and pout, "im not cute!" "then you are adorable" "im not either!" "then your both" then she blushed more and hid under the covers. Shortly after that she fell asleep so I pull down the covers and tucked her in again but a bit more properly. I sat on a chair and fell asleep while my upper body was on the bed.

Your POV

After 2 hours, I woke up to see bendy sleeping but I cant get up since I had too much bruises so I just caress bendy's head while he is sleeping, I giggle at his cuteness and kiss his head then laid back down looking at the ceiling.

OK SO STELLA WAS BEING RUDE AND SHE TORTURED READER-CHAN, HOW DAREEE UUUUUUUUUU STELLA U WILL PAY FOR DISS BENDY WILL COME AFTER UUUU AND THANKS FOR LE READS AND BYE PEEPS!!