Chapter 5

Your POV

After me and Bendy where in a laughing fit I saw stella GLARING DAGGERS AT ME for some insane or frigging reason since i dont give 2 chickens on her reasoning. "hey (Y/N)!! i wanna tell you something at the back of the workshop!!" she said in a clearly fake cheery voice, "ok and bendy I will be out for a bit don't do anything like ANYTHING to my stuff ok?" I said kissing his cheek with me blushing a bit and just walked with stella at the back of the workshop. "so (Y/N).......... S T A Y  A W A Y  F R O M  M Y  S E N P A I" she said pointing a knife at my throat, I instantly yelled "GOTTA GO FAST!" I said running into the workshop with stella holding a knife hot on my trail, I yelled that out of my silliness. "(Y/N)?! WHY IS SHE CHASING YOU WITH A KNIFE?!" "SHE IS A YANDERE AND SHE LIKES U AND LONG STORY AND IM LAZY TO EXPLAIN" I said running.

Bendy POV

-this is from the point where you kissed him on the cheek-

S-SHE JUST KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!! I blushed madly as she went to the back of the workshop, I touched the spot where she kissed me as boris said "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" then leaving the room. My hand slid down real quick hearing a yell by (Y/N) saying "GOTTA GO FAST!" and I saw her ran in the workshop with stella chasing her with a knife. "(Y/N)?! WHY IS SHE CHASING YOU WITH A KNIFE?!" I said with a confused and worried face, "SHE IS A YANDERE AND SHE LIKES U AND LONG STORY AND IM LAZY TO EXPLAIN" "YANDERE?!" I heard of those in the net since (Y/N) was a anime and meme freak. I was just speechless and just kinda standing there, "the heck?" I said seeing (Y/N) running just sanic the hedgehogging all the way.

LOOKS LIKE THE READER HAS A PROBLEM AND BECAME SANIC THE HEDGEHOG ALL OF A SUDDEN WELL THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER AND I COULD ONLY DO A SHORT ONE IM SORRYYYYY!!!!!! welp BYE PEEPS SEE YA NEXT CHAP!!!