Chapter 19

Your POV

I woke up only to see bendy sleeping while his arm and tail are wrapped around me so I hd no chance of escaping this without startling him so I poke one of his cheeks, "beennndddyyyyyy....lemme go and change my clothes int he bathroom please" he just groaned and shake his head a bit and his head plopping back down. "bendy....." I poke him again which made his cartoony eyes open slowly and he noticed me and his eyes shot open and he had a huge blush on his face as he jumped back causing him to fall to the floor, "BENDY YOU OK?!" I say looking at him while sitting up. "y-yeah im ok! sorry for last night though" "nah its ok" I yawn, "i get nightmares once in a while bendy and im used to waking up late at night" I said stretching and changing clothes at the bathroom at my room.

Bendy POV

I completely forgot I slept with (Y/N) last night, I think going for a walk with (Y/N) at the park will be nice once in a while, and that skeleton dude one time was kinda rude. I see (Y/N) get out of the bathroom as she helped me up but my face still has a bit of blush on it, "thanks for letting me sleep here though" I say averting my eyes a bit. "nah no prob bendy, anythin for you" she says as she kisses my cheek and I saw hearts and hear her giggle, "so (Y/N), wanna go to the park, kinda bored being stuck in the same place everyday" her face lit up and said, "YEA!! SURE!!! IMMA SANIC THE HEDGEHOG TO THE EXIT! RACE YA!" she said running off which made me chuckle and walk to the exit only to see her standing there opening the door and holding my hand as we head to the park.

Your POV

While me and bendy were walking, we saw a tall skeleton, a kid in a striped shirt and the same skeleton that I bumped to once. I saw the kid glance at me then the kid's face lit up as they ran up to me, "hi miss! did you bump into sans one time? he told me your appearance and it matches you! im frisk by the way!" the kid said smiling, "the tiny skeleton? yeah i did accidentally" I said. "whats your name miss?" "oh! sorry, im (Y/N) this is bendy" I said pointing to bendy who is curiously looking at sans, boris tagged along also now talking with the taller skeleton for who knows what reason. "how do you even live? i mean your made of bones" bendy said to sans, "magic pal, and im a monster, everything is possible" bendy just gave out a puzzled and confused look tapping his chin as he eyed sans curiously. "HUMAN!" the taller skeleton called out to me so I whipped my head to see the taller skeleton looking at me, "GREETINGS! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" "hi! im (Y/N)" I said waving at papyrus.

WELP SORRY FOR SHORT CHAP AND THANK YOU FOR THE 7.3K READS!!!!!!!! BYE PEEPS!!