Chapter 16

( VIDEO NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE ALMIGHTY STARS TACOS )

Bendy POV

(Y/N) booped both of my cheeks then faces her laptop and starts to animate me and boris arguing over if it was a cookie or a orange so I started to laugh even if she was still animating it.

After she animated, she called me and boris and dragged us to the recording booth with mickey stalking her, she gave us scripts while giggling occasionally. Me and boris started saying our lines and after that, she thanked us and edited the animation and our voice clips. "hey bendy! boris! GET OVER HERE IM DYING!!!!" she said laughing, me and boris shrugged and went to (Y/N) only to see her dying in laughter because of the animation and voice clip combined, me and boris watched it and we became just like (Y/N) and laughing non stop while my head was on the table and smashing the table with my fist and laughing.

Your POV

One hour passed and bendy passed out because of laughing much and boris went to another room so I picked bendy up and placed him on his bed at his room, after I laid down bendy on his bed and when I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist and said "dont leave please" in the cutest manner I ever saw him do. I was dying with his cuteness so I lay down beside him and drift off to sleep.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAP I JUST HAVE NOTHING BUT THIS XDDD I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS A BAJILLION TIMEZ NO LEMONS ON THIS BOOK THOUGH BUT SUGGEST ME A IDEA FOR A CHAPTER XDDD