Chapter 3

Your POV

I woke up seeing bendy with a flustered face and boris holding a camera taking pictures of us. I sat up, examining the room i was in, I noticed quite fast that I was in bendy's room so I blush and ran out the room blushing. I ended up in the room where I first saw boris with his chest open but after a short while his chest is now perfectly fine and looks like as if nothing ever happened to it. "OMG DID I JUST SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM AS BENDY?!" I yelled to myself blushing a lot and kinda muttering stuff under my breath while I have a big blush across my face.

Bendy POV

I went off to find (Y/N) so I could tell her what happened. "(Y/N)??" I heard a squeak and followed where it came from and saw a flustered (Y/N) looking at me blushing more if life could let her do that. "you okay there?? you seem shook" "y-yeah bendy im perfectly fine!!" she said in a bit suspicious tone but I just shrug it off "ok" I said leaving the room going to projector room. I admit I fell for her, it was kinda obvious but I think she is too oblivious to know, I just chuckle to myself at the thought and stay at the room in front of the exit/entrance door.

Your POV

I admit I liked that cheeky little devil, he looks cute for some reason he is funny too. I decided to go and get my house a little visit so I should tell the two, "bendy, boris im going to visit my house for a bit, just gonna take some stuff there!" I hear faint ok's from 2 rooms so I go outside and drive back home. I grabbed my phone, laptop, headphones, chargers and some clothes then drove back to the workshop. "im back" I said going inside with my stuff and setting them in the room I fell asleep in before I woke up in bendy's room. I put on my headphones and connected it to my laptop and listened to (F/S) (A/N: it means favorite song). I notice bendy looking at me from the doorway so I lazily waved hi to him.

Bendy POV

I looked at (Y/N) and seemed to notice me so she waved hi to me so I wave back. I kinda stayed at the doorway and heard a knock at the door and it was...............

CLIFFHANGER SOWWY CUZ IM LAZY XDDD