Chapter 29

Your POV

After 2 days, me and bendy warmed up again to each other and doing our usual stuff everyday. I was at my room sleeping in instead of getting up this morning because, i dunno i just felt like it. Bendy soon came in and started shaking me to wake up but I groan and roll to my side facing the wall and he started to tickle me so I laughed a lot, "AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! B-BENDY AHHAHAHHAHHAA M-MERCY!!! MERCY!!!!!" (undertale reference) bendy then soon stopped and I laid down there to catch my breath. After a bit my gasping for air stopped and I laid down there looking at the ceiling thinking of what will happen in the future only to be interrupted with bendy's face inches from mine grinning like in my drawing, "what?" "nothin" he says casually and sits on my bed. I knew something was up so I sat up and looked at bendy, "what's wrong?" "i never heard you sing before" my eyes widened as he mentioned for me to sing. I started to blush and say, "but i suck at singing" "cmon! it wont be that hard just give it a go!" I mumbled a fine and grabbed my trusty guitar next to my bed.

(thats the song you will sing and if you hate undertale, SUCK IT UP CUZ IM A FAN!!!) I then ended and set my guitar next to my bed again and hearing claps form bendy, "what???" "you sing great!" I just smile and thank him and gave bendy a kiss on the cheek. 

Bendy POV

My cheeks flared up a deep gray since 3 days with no kisses from (Y/N), you get the point do you? (DONT BREAK THE 4TH FLIPPING WALL BENDY) yeah sure whateva author. 

SORRY IF SHORT!!! TODAY IS THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY XDDD SORRY AGAIN!!! K PEACE!