Chapter 30

Your POV

Christmas time came up and the workshop felt REAALLLLLYYYYY cold, so all of us had to wear sweaters.

( MY ART DONT STEAL, ALSO THIS IS WHAT BENDY LOOKS LIKE XDDDD ) Bendy looked SUPER cute! I squealed and took a picture of him and made it my wallpaper, he seemed so embarrassed

( MY ART DONT STEAL, ALSO THIS IS WHAT BENDY LOOKS LIKE XDDDD ) Bendy looked SUPER cute! I squealed and took a picture of him and made it my wallpaper, he seemed so embarrassed. I wore a matching sweater but the stripe was white and the rest was black, me and bendy jr are sitting on my bed with nothing to do. Bendy was laying down on the floor while boris was doing what he wants, it was boring not until I looked up and saw a mistletoe above bendy and he blushed gray as soon as he spotted it, he didnt bother to move so I sat next to him and gave him a little kissy, it was the rules XD. I took the mistletoe and put it away in a box, I also watched tv and made smol animations because i was bored out of my mind that I face planted on my desk. 

Bendy POV

(Y/N) was more bored than usual, i dont know what she wants to do but I hope she wont tell me to jump off the roof of the workshop, its just dangerous. I heard groans and thumps from her room so I went in and saw (Y/N) smashing her head to her desk and groaning because she is bored out of her mind, "(Y/N) whats wrong?" "BOREDOM IS KILLING ME!!!!!" she said in a annoyed tone, I can relate to her. I sat next to her and said, "why not watch rip vines or read wattpad or something?" she instantly perked up and got onto her laptop. "GOOD THINKING BENDY! I DIDNT THINK OF THAT" she said while typing stuff and watching vines on youtube, also, AUTHOR CHAN GIVE US A SEQUEL!!!!!! ( DONT BREAK THE 4TH WALL BENDY GODDAMMIT, YOU HAVE TO FIX IT!!!!!! ) OK OK JUST GIVE US THE SEQUEL XDDDD ( I KNOW BENDY, *inhales* *exhales* I KNOW OK. )

Your POV

Bendy seems to have a fight in his head, i shrug it off and watch vines until I laughed uncontrollably, I MEAN, ISNT VINES FUNNY???? AND ALSO, I NEED SOME PIZZA. I go to my room and grab a pizza box and go back to my seat and I start eating pizza, its pepperoni and cheeze, EXTRA cheeze. (im getting hungry XD) I know author chan, keep torturing yourself by watching and writing about food >:D. ( READER CHAN YOU MEANIE!!!!! ) ok so yeah, the story's over, shoo XD

YA SO I MADE THIS LAST CHAP CHRISTMAS AND IM GETTING LAZIER TO UPDATE SO YEAH K PEACE!!!! SEQUEL IS ON AFTER 2 DAYS!!!!