Part 64

"You found shit, old man! We've been watching you for the last 40 minutes."

"Aha. I know."

"You know shit."

"You really like that word, don't you? Or maybe what it represents?" Umani taunts the man in front of him.

"Oh! You just got owned, Emre!"

"Shut up, Seisyll!"

"Hey Seisyll?"

"Yeah?"

"Keep a score, will you? Old man – 1, Kid with a bad attitude – 0."

"Who are you calling a kid, you old fart?"

"So O.M. – 2, K.B.A. – 1."

"Excellent!" Umani says and applauds towards Seisyll.

"Can I put this shit down then?" Al'Aeen says and drops the large pack he was carrying.

"Don't you dare move!" Emremil addresses the larger man.

"Feel free to hold it if you want, I'm taking a break," Al'Aeen answers, sliding his back down on the pack to a sitting position.

"I think you've just been dismissed, Emremil."

"Meiarr, stay out of this!"

"Father put me in the same group as you, probably to supervise your ass."

"Bullshit! You've barely finished training, this is just the beginning of your trial period!"

"But I did kick your butt at the last games, didn't I?" Meiarr answers her team lead.

"Hey kid?"

Seisyll raises a brow looking at the older man.

"I think the hot chick just got entry to the scoring table."

"O.M. – 2, K.B.A. – 2, H.C. – 2," Seisyll answers him with a nod.

"Why am I called a kid and she is a hot chick?"

"Why, kid, you want to be the hot chick?" Umani asks him.

"Burn! O.M. + 1," Seisyll adds.

"Obviously not! You can just call me hot guy!"

"As if!" Meiarr replies with a snort.

"Double Burn! H.C. +1."

"Why are you two ganging on me? You don't even know each other!"

"Not true, kid. I've known Meiarr for quite some time now," Umani clarifies.

"Oh? And your name is? I'm sorry but I don't remember you."

"It's O.k. child. I haven't visited your father since you were 3 years old, I think. I'm Umani by the way."

"Bullshit! You just heard me calling her that a few moments ago. What is her father's name?"

"You mean Pherick?"

"Hey Umani, does that count as a point?" Seisyll asks.

"Neah. Let that one slide."

"Still, you could have just known the name of the Shifting Sands Pack's Alpha."

"Except nobody said anything about you being from Shifting Sands up to now. Now that is a point for me," Umani smirks at Seisyll.

"You still need to answer me, old man. Why are you two here? Are you spies for the mutant hogs?"

"Now think for a moment: if we were spies, would we really admit it when asked?"

"So you are then."

"He just doesn't get it, does he? Can I speak to someone actually making some sense please?" Umani asks and takes a couple of steps towards Meiarr.

"That is another double burn and the score is O.M. – 6, K.B.A. – 2, H.C. – 3," Seisyll says amused.

"One more step and your friend gets it!" Emremil says and two wolves snap their teeth less than a foot away from Al'Aeen's face.

"You guys realize he – and Al'Aeen points at Umani – is the dangerous one here, right?"

"Why, my son! You shock me! Throwing me to the wolves like that with your nasty words! By the way, I'm really impressed with your lack of fear when face to face with two werewolf warriors."

"Too tired to care!"

"Rin, Ron, please step back from the hot guy. He looks harmless enough. And edible. So what are you doing later, hot stuff?" Meiarr asks with a seductive tone.

"With any luck, I'll be asleep," Al'Aeen answers unfazed.

"Should I put the big guy on the score board? Cause he just roasted both you and Meiarr."

"Sure, the more the merrier," Umani answers Seisyll.

"So O.M. – 6, K.B.A. – 2, H.C. – 3, B.G. – 2. This day has become more interesting than I thought possible."

*A.N.: Many characters talking in today's update - I hope it was clear enough which was which.