Dangerous Woman

I bit my lip, butterflies erupting in my stomach instantly as he ran a hand through his shaggy brown locks before putting his Sheriff's hat back atop his head. His piercing blue eyes locked on mine then and my cheeks heated up in a scarlet blush. Quickly, I cast my eyes down to my shoes, scuffing the toe of one of them in the mud. I shouldn't even have a crush on him. He was three years my junior, for crying out loud.

Don't need permission, made my decision

But I didn't need anyone's permission. I'd already made my decision.

To test my limits

Besides...I'd always had a bit of a thing for him. Those blue eyes always drew me in.

'Cause it's my business

It was my business anyway if I dated him or not.

God as my witness

He began to walk over to me then and I smiled.

Start what I finished

Leaning against the wooden beam of the porch, I placed a hand on my hip.

Don't need to hold up

He took the steps two at a time before finally reaching me.

Taking control of

"I think dad's still asleep in there..." he started, nodding towards the house behind me.

This kind of moment

I arched an eyebrow at him.

"You wanna go raid that candy store?" he grinned.

I'm locked and loaded

Nerves formed in my stomach at the thought of finally being alone with him.

Completely focused

I couldn't take my eyes off him as he laughed and grabbed my hand.

My mind is open

We arrived at the store soon after and surprisingly, it was empty of walkers.

All that you got, skin to skin

Carl's hand went to my lower back as we strolled inside, making shivers go up and down my spine where he touched me.

Oh my gosh

I bit back a strangled yelp and moved away from him.

Don't you stop, boy

He laughed, noticing my discomfort and took a step closer to me. His Sheriff's hat brushed against my forehead, we were standing so close now.

Something 'bout you

His hands found my hips, pulling me closer to him and I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I'd been holding.

Makes me feel like a dangerous woman

Warmth radiated off of his body at our close proximity and butterflies swarmed in my belly. Honestly, with him so close like this, it made me feel like... a dangerous woman.

Something 'bout, something 'bout, something 'bout you

Like being together was forbidden...but it felt so right. Hot breath fanned my face as he leaned in closer, his fingers gripping me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my own fingers tangled themselves in his soft hair.

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

Oh gosh, all I wanted to do was just kiss him right now. Kiss him so hard till neither one of us could scarcely breathe. It wasn't right for me to think but I did.