A/N: Goodbye

Well...it's time now to say goodbye. I hate this more than anything because I loved this book so much and writing about Carl, meeting all of y'all! All of it...

Losing Carl, though, for me, personally, wasn't just losing a favorite fictional character. He was so much more to me than that. Carl and the Walking Dead was there for me at what I've always considered the last best summer of my life. I started watching the show in the summer of 2016 which was one of the best times I had...then at end of that year, my grandmother passed away. And life changed...in a lot of ways. The next year, I lost a familial relationship very dear to me - one I'd cherished since I was a child. And I ended up finding out it was all based on lies. I've mostly blocked last year out of my mind due to that. But yeah, Carl...he wasn't just my crush or a guy I liked on a TV show - he was a symbol of happiness I'd had in my life that reminded me of better times. So to lose him was...almost like losing her all over again.

That's why I'm a bit depressed to stop writing these as well as by Carl's death. He meant a lot to me and talking to you guys have, too. I can't begin to thank each and everyone one of you enough for reading - it meant the world to me to have that kind of support and people actually like my writing. I love y'all so much - without you, this book wouldn't have been what it was.

And lastly, I'd like to send a special shout-out to Finding_Sara for inspiring this book. When I first started reading Carl fanfic (actually before I watched the show lol), I read hers. And she has such amazing, incredible writing and I adore the way she describes things. I honestly wish I could write that good haha! :) But yeah, she inspired me to write my own and this entire book has brought me a lot of happiness because of that decision. So thank you, Sara, for writing such an amazing imagines book - you were my inspiration, girl! :)

Also I can't believe this book has garnered 40K views - that's more than I ever, EVER could have hoped for!! :") I've been so blessed to have this kind of support and I can't thank you enough for it!!

I love you all so much and no matter what, Carl will live on in my heart and in my dreams. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for everything, guys!

Never forget Carl...or pudding ;)

Rest in Peace, Carl Grimes. Eat pudding in TV heaven for us all, okay? :")

Lastly, I'm gonna end this with a favorite song of mine by Mr. Andrew Lincoln...

"Chandler, ooh la la, half of my heart died with Chandler, ooh la la, he comes from east or west Atlanta, ooh la la..."

~ Sharon ~