Pudding & Pie

Note: First person to guess what crossover TV Show this one shot includes will get a dedication and have their name as the name of the OC in my next one shot ;) But you have to be first! (Also the title DOES have something to do with the one shot...sort of lol XD)

It was hard for me at first - living on my own in this now unfamiliar world. Walkers were everywhere - tearing the flesh from the living and turning them into what they were. I had been with my older half-brothers when it began. It was terrifying - even more so because I'd only been 12 at the time. My brothers were older at 32 and 28 and they cared for me as best they could since our shared father had long-since passed several years back. Sometimes they treated me as i f I was their own child instead of a sibling but that suited me just fine. I loved them both with all my heart.

We had been on a supply run when it happened - the house we'd been squatting in got overrun by walkers in mere minutes. I could still hear my brothers shouting at me to run. Their voices ringing in my head clear as day. Suddenly, a hand landed on my shoulder and I gave a start, whipping around as my memories melted away. But it was only Carl, his blue eyes bright in the fresh sunlight that beat down on the both of us.

His brown Sheriff's hat blocked out the sun slightly as he took a seat beside me on the porch steps. A breeze blew by us then and he put an arm around me. Grateful for the warmth on this crisp Autumn day, I snuggled into his side. His white t-shirt was soft against my cheek and I let out a sigh of contentment as I felt his fingers trail down my bare arm, sending delicious shivers down my skin.

"Thinking about them again?" he asked me softly, breaking the silence.

Slowly, I nodded, "I just wish I knew if they were alive or not,"

"Well, from what you've told me about them, I'm sure they are, Amy... You have to have hope," he told me gently and I cracked a small smiled up at him.

"You sound like Maggie," I teased and he rolled his eyes, pulling me closer to him.

A comfortable silence ensued then and I sighed, letting my mind wander back to thoughts of my brothers. Rick and everyone had taken me in when they'd found me wandering around outside the Green farm, half-starved. Beth and Maggie had made me their honorary little sister and for the past five years, these people had become my family. But not even they could make me forget my brothers. My eldest brother's green eyes and my middle brother's shaggy, brown hair swam in my mind - the sound of their jokes and their arguing the only thing I could hear.

"What if I never see them again, Carl?" I asked, tears filling my eyes.

He ran a hand up and down my back in a soothing manner, shushing me. He was about to speak - to say something to ease my sorrow when suddenly, we were interrupted by the sound of a car engine just outside the gate. Carl and I stood up as it began to slide open and I ran a hand over my face absentmindedly to brush away the tears. But the car that came cruising in just brought on a fresh onslaught of warm tears.

A sleek, black Impala revved its engine once before it shut off, the gate sliding closed behind it. My breath hitched in my throat just as Rick, Michonne, and Daryl walked up to it. And slowly, the doors opened and out stepped two men. The shorter one had short, blond hair framing a pair of candy-apple green eyes while the taller one had a head of shaggy, brown hair and brown-hazel orbs. They both wore plaid and I could make out the outline of a gun in their back pockets.

Suddenly, I broke into a run towards them, hot tears streaming down my cheeks as I screamed, "Sam! Dean!"

Both heads snapped towards me and in two more bounds, I was in my eldest brother's arms. I breathed in the scent of apple-pie and alcohol on his dark jacket like it was the air I needed to breathe as I sobbed loudly.

"Amy, we thought we lost you," Dean choked out, holding me so tight like he was afraid I'd disappear.

Sam was behind us now, arms wrapped around me as well, making it a group hug. I moved an arm from Dean to hold onto Sam and I glanced up at my other big brother with tear-filled eyes.

"Hey, Sammy." I breathed out, emotion clogging my throat.

He smiled down at me through his own tears and placed a kiss in my hair. When finally we all broke away, I caught Carl watching us. Relief and happiness filled his bright blue orbs and I smiled over at him which he returned. I beckoned him over than and slowly, he made his way to us. Grabbing his hand in mine, I pulled him to stand in front of my brothers.

"Carl, these are my brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. Guys, this is my boyfriend, Carl Grimes," I introduced them all.

Slowly, they all shook hands and I smiled, grateful they were getting along just as Carl slung an arm across my waist. Dean narrowed his eyes but Sam elbowed him in the ribs to which Dean just grumbled.

This was it. My life was perfect, complete now. My family was complete. And I had almost everything I needed. Suddenly, there was a flutter of wings behind me and a gravelly voice spoke up.

"Sam, Dean, I lost track of you... Why is that boy wearing a law enforcement hat?"