ADIOS OSLO!

OSLO-NORWAY

 I seriously miss relaxing!when was the last time I got to think a bit and relax? 

'My life has always been full of troubles but it's changing now. Finally I'm getting to leave Oslo and take my career to a higher level. Europe is perfect for photographs.. Beauty and people and culture....just what I need. At times I think.. will it be easy for me to...to live in my dreams for real? ..Jesus!

"Ethel do you, by any chance sleep talk?"

.I did not realize that Charlie was still in my room.

'no.'what was he thinking?did he really listen to.....i did not know i was....oh Jesus!

"well I'll tell you.....if you think it's gonna be hard living without me.....you're pretty right. Not everyday do you find a super hot guy crazy after your fanguy talks and still cheers you when your fanguy scores!"

'charlie....it's awful how you sound when you say fanguy!can't you just call him Cristiano?and don't do that!'

"don't what?"

'Stop being jealous!we'll always be best friends....no matter what!you speak and as if Cristiano is going to keep me by his side all life,huh?i'm not even sure if I'll get to shoot for them.'

'no matter ?'

"no matter!"

'no matter if I steal your cabriolet and dump it at bryan's place?'

"Well,who said that the dead cannot be friends?"

*******

This is my amazing life!today morning...when it's time to leave,the clan is yet not ready!!Harper still needs to meet her dad and Ashley ... just forget the chic!there are people other way round too-Ansel has already taken the wheel and seems like he's the only one willing to go.Way too excited.

I met the clan when...it wasn't a clan at that time.at first,it was just me and charlie.we were just 3 when we became friends.it's really weird how that insane boy grew up to ... the boy who is always the talk of the town. girl's at Stephens are CRAZY over Charlie. and then came Ashley and Harper. then it was Ansel and two years ago we met the kindest person on this planet-Marius.

I remember when we went to the city aquarium on a summer weekend and Harper and Ansel tried to catch some fish at the golden gardens.....and when Marius saw the fish struggling-he was on his knees...clutching his head as if it will burst any moment.that's when we discovered that why he was called god's ultimate creation." Let it Breath! It hurts to see it struggling for life so hard!I can't see this!"he had said!

Charlie will always be my buddy!trust me when i say he is the world's best pastry chef!

Harper can make you a knowledgeable person in a minute or two..she knows-EVERYTHING!

Ashley is the type of person with whom anybody can be friends with.she has a huge huge heart for people and keep this in notice that she is what you  call a 'party animal'!

Ansel can make music from practically anything!!you give him a tool...you get to hear a brand new tune.he's also sooo damn handsome...Harper got in real trouble when the girls back at Stephens got to know that she and Ansel were dating!

Yeah...this is what we call'THE CLAN'-six insane people always busy trying to party hard basically anywhere.our gift :THE CLAN NEVER MISSES A FIESTA IN OSLO!

'' C'mon guys!hurry up!we just cannot keep packing our stuff .''yeah so early morning my Spaniards are yet not ready!this is actually the time of our lives. I think our clan will do great there.Harper is all set for her marine studies and i'm sure Ashley will be the upcoming journalist of Spain all the way from Norway. Ansel ...well-who can deny his skills?he'll soon be Spain's model face!Charlie plans to open a bakery there along with Marius.i know we'll be a great success.

"Ethel.....the Sun has some serious news for you!!1"Ashley jumps over me without thinking of the subway meal in my hand.

"what's it?another Cristiano. Jr huh?"charlie makes that quack sound.

''stop it charlie!what's the news ?''I ask.. still wondering if its CR's transfer to the Chinese club.

"well,better be prepared cause tomorrow are the selections for Real Madrid's shooting and editing staff!!!"Ashley says as if it's a moment we should celebrate cause i'm already 'ready' to be the lucky one.who knows......Jesus!