Bokeh!

SANTIAGO BERNABEU STADIUM-MADRID

"We want you all to register yourself at the first check point and then assemble ,pair up if you want too and choose a place to shoot.6 photographs each by 11 a.m. .please try and finish your work soon because players will be in form by 10 a.m."says the man who everyone calls Mr.Josh.

I was so damn nervous that i would loose this opportunity somehow buy the clan managed to drop me here just two minutes before the gates closed.

the thought of shooting at the field where Cristiano will be in a minute or so overwhelms me. enough to cheer my spirit. the boy standing to my left asks-"sir,can we shoot the players if we come across one?"

"yes,you can -if they agree!"Mr.Josh  answers and the thought of shooting the players makes me choose the tunnels,dugout and pitch area.I just wish i get a chance to meet Cristiano!Jesus!if i had known that i may see him today i would have dressed up in some better outfit.not in my grey t-shirt and denims! C'mon!i need to forget this now. six perfect shots.i think it can be done...only if i actually get the spot i need.

I start heading towards the field as the boards say and i was pretty sure that people here were observing me.I reached the tunnels and they were beautiful and symmetrical-perfect for a shot.I had heard earlier this week that they expect their photographers to add as little virtual editing as possible.I decided to keep the pictures natural .

i was done at the tunnels and my pictures next were at the pitch and dugouts.i tried to cover maximum area as possible and soon i was done at about 4 perfect ones.two more to go but i was already done in my areas.dressing rooms were occupied and photographers were moving out as the players took pace.Jesus!Cristiano was practically beside me !i was shooting right next to the dressing room's tunnel!!I was so damn nervous i did not realize that in was staring like i went crazy when the players started moving out and few of them started pointing towards me!

I turned and acted as if nothing happened....but not for long!not after Cristiano came out.he was having a conversation with Isco and i was ....too stunned to go meet him! it felt as if somebody was sucking all the air i had outside my body! I could feel that i had turned as cold as a stone on a December night in Norway!!!and that's when it all started happening.they happen to be in a good mood today and when i crossed by the left tunnel and Cristiano came running to get the ball and i was just a few meters away- I whispered-"Jesus!it's him"atleast,i thought i had whispered! i had actually screamed.that's when the whole Real Madrid team turned towards me and Cristiano was looking at me.everyone was.

"what's your name,Gareth's bae?"Sergio asks and comes and stands in front of me."hey,i'm not gonna eat you!!relax !they call us Spanish giants but we're not monsters to pretty girls,you know!"at that everybody agreed as if Sergio had kept a big point.

"mate,she did not scream her heart out for Gareth!it was for Cristiano!!"Marcelo comes to keep his point.oh my god i can't believe standing right next to these people. Cristiano gives me a friendly wave and smirks at Sergio.

"why's it Cristiano?you must have done some really good deeds that pretty ladies are always yours,huh?go ahead.oh yeah!what's your name?"Sergio asks clearly disappointed by the bet he just lost.

"Ethel Chalmers."I say in a voice that sounds like a mice's squeak.

"hey"Cristiano speaks in a voice i always heard in videos but now i realize it's so much overwhelming in real life."do you mind coming here?"

i walk past everyone and stand about an arm's distance away from him.so good...he's an archangel!

"closer,please."hsays.i move closer."have you ever committed a crime?"he asks.

"no,sir."i reply.

"please don't call me sir.enjoy the moment.not everyfan gets to hear this you know,Ethel."

he just called me by my name.

"i find you really very pretty, you know. more beautiful this close than the girl i was seeing standing by the tunnel and clicking shots."he says and keeps a hand on my shoulder.i seriously cannot handle this for long!soon i'll be in a hospital suffering from mental illness caused due to whole life's happiness at a moment!!

"what are you doing here, by the way?"

"don't you see Ron...the camera in her hand.she must be here for the staff."Isco answers.

"oh,yes.sure.you want pictures?"Ronaldo asks.

"two more..Cristiano."good going Ethel.don't loose your brain now.

"okay.everybody we are posing for Ethel.get in that pose we had for playing eleven first."he commands.i'll surely be winning now.they give a good pose and soon i'm done with the fifth.

"she needs one more.team,an informal one please!"everybody laughs around and this is the best picture i could ever get in my whole life!

team,an informal one please!"everybody laughs around and this is the best picture i could ever get in my whole life!

"thank you so much..Cristiano and the team for helping me so..just -I love you guys !i  wanted to meet you ever since i first saw a soccer match!and trust me that was long time ago!!"i say,getting a bit comfortable around them now.

"oh ,we loved to be your models,Ethel"Marcelo replied and came in for a friendly hug and soon everybody started doing the same.my tears were encouraging more to hug me somehow but Cristiano stood at the back of the crowd .he did not come ahead.

"i should leave now"i say ,and there is every body thanking me again.

"can i borrow your pen?"Cristiano asks.

"sure"i say and hand over my pen to him

"it doesn't work."he says indicating me to check.

"it does."i'm a hundred percent sure it does.

"if that's the case,try writing your number on my hand please."he says with a smirk and everybody starts laughing their heart out at this.i cannot believe this.!!

i quickly go and write my number on his hand .he smells like honey.god i was holding his hand and i was shivering pretty badly!

"thankyou,your highness Ethel Chalmers!"Cristiano says and gets into the tunnel along with his team.he turns around and comes running back-"and yes..about the crime thing-why not commit a perfect crime?I'll steal your heart and you steal mine? just think about it,tomorrow is stadium tour,at 11 a.m. will be waiting.do come."he quickly gives me hug and runs back,speaking without looking back-"remember 11 a.m."

life is not so miserable,Ethel.