CHARLIE'S ANGEL!!

"I hope everyone is done with their photographs.time is over now and you are requested to submit your photographs to our cyber head Parker."i hear Mr.Josh giving instructions as i join in late.did that just happen?i still cannot believe this!i recall his words and remember the steal heart thing.was he just playing with me?and he took my number as well..thats totally unbelievable.

i.stand in the so never ending queue near the cyber head and soon it's my turn.

"bom dia,niña!your name please."

"bom dia,it's Ethel Chalmers.here are  the pictures."i give all the six photos and finish all the paper work needed.i thank him and gather my stuff to leave when i hear him calling me again.

"miss..did you just meet the players?"he asks.

"yes.i did and my last 2 pictures are of the shoot by players."i don't understand why he is asking me this question.

"you have clicked perfect shots but you really got lucky today!" he says in a cheerful manner.

"why?"

"did you not hear that?two of the participants are left with only three shots because the team did not allow them to click their shots.well,looks like you were on favour of Jesus.good luck!"he says.    i think something is really very wrong.why did they allow me?

there is another set of instructions and then we are permitted to leave.final list of contestants will be out by this weekend.three days to go.

as soon as i reach the gates,a black cabriolet is already waiting there.i know this.they must have brought this from Judy's place.

another thing you should know about the clan- we love driving cabriolets.

"you won't believe what happened!!"i could not control myself and told them the whole story.

"are you serious??"Ashley looks like she'll pass out in a minute.

"i'm deadly serious Ash.this seriously happened.and guess what?you guys will have to drop me here by 11 in morning.i have got invitation that's from cr7!!"

"i can imagine being Cristiano's usher along with Marius and Ansel and some Spanish giants.....Ashley and Harper as Ethel's bridesmaid.oh can we have the wedding in Ibiza please?"Charlie says and everybody is congratulating me.after so long i have seen Charlie laughing this much.

i sit in the front seat and Charlie takes the wheel.he keeps looking at me.and then at the stadium.

"i can't believe my Ethel grew up to be so hot and so pretty that she made Cristiano Ronaldo fall for her too."he says.

"too?who else do you mean?"i ask thinking of what Ansel had told me last night.

"oh there were too many to count at Stephen's and who can stop loving you...you're just so adorable!"he exclaims.

at this i imagine us being a family.maybe i could learn to love Charlie with time.it will keep him so happy...and i'll be happy at some point.having him by my side all life.the thought of Charlie marrying me passes shivers through me.

we reach at our house and everybody sees and rates my pictures when by one-exactly what we have been doing since i started clicking pictures.i remember dad gifting me a fijian camera on my eighth b'day.he would have been so proud now.

part of me blames him for his death.it was of no use to volunteer for army at the time if war in Iraq.so far from home. mom never said yes. but he eventually left ,and left just a note on the dresser saying that he will be safe there and will be a great help to the people there.