It's time!

{ETHEL'S POV}

I woke up from a harsh dream, and instantly a chill of cold passed through me as the ward opened.

I remembered being brought in the hospital by a number of people and the weeping eyes of James. and even though I was in deep pain, I was happy that he was being so affectionate.I  recalled being shifted from the room to the public ward as soon as i came out of the unconsciousness but. i could not bring myself to forget what i just had a dream about.

Cristiano , covered in blood, the long gash, the never ending pain and a number of surgeries, only killing me as I was watching the skin being cut roughly...

i tried erasing all of it. right now, all i wanted was to see him. pain was like burning over right over my naval, where there were bandages wrapped tight-where there would be a scar. scar. i never really hated them. they just seemed so heroic. but it was bothering me now.

with five minutes of clearing my head, holding onto things and dragging myself from the bed post, i made my way to the nurse attending the patient right opposite to my bed.before i even said a word, i felt two arms hugging me from behind. it was painful and surprising. i gasped loud enough that every head had turned towards me and when the arms fell consciously, i looked back, and the teary, wet face of Cristiano looked at me, with all the love of the world gathered up in eyes.

and my heart took the man i love in like a love potion. and i fell in love with the same guy for the millionth time, again.

"that hurt, Cris.i thought you would like me to be good and healthy!"

he looked  at me with a hilarious  expression."Oh, garotinha, você nunca será capaz de entender o que eu senti quando te vi na roupa do hospital! Jesus! Você tem alguns problemas sérios e você não está dirigindo sozinho Eu deveria estar machucado e morto e com dor se você passar por isso novamente. Eu respiro beautifyl, você não está indo embora"

i looked at him, and i felt the urge to control but i busted out laughing, and surprisingly, everyone did the same. and i saw Cris hiding a smile.

James, who i failed to notice was standing right next to me, spoke for me-"no Portuguese brother.  she is all Norwegian and a pint of Spanish."

and the moment fit in perfectly, one of the best memories.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey Readers!

I hope you like the update and love the story and where it's going.

please comment as i don't really get to know what you people feel

byee!!!!!!!!!!

(tons of love waiting on doorsteps)

-Nishita