Sorpresas Por Delante!

(CRIS'S POV)

just as usual, i woke up in the morning, at a perfect 5:00a.m. , only to find my heaven beside me. Ethel Chalmers. last night was the best of all...and i was sure that when i tell her the news and announce it to the world on the perfect day,she will be probably the happiest girl on this planet. and that is exactly what i want. i want her to achieve every thing...want to make her my queen, want to make her feel important. i want to grow old with her by my side, want to win best of trophies by her side. and earn the respect from her....the respect that i have earned so far. i want to be hero in her eyes...all the girls, the world comes next but Ethel will always be my first.

now thats the problem! whenever i look at her, thoughts such as this one distracts and disconnects me from the rest of the world!

finaly,i decided to wake her up.

"bueno dias a la mejor dama viva!"i said, holding her gently , my hands on her shoulders, guiding her to stand up.

she was smiling but startled, probably not understanding what i just said.

"good morning to the finest lady alive!"

'good morning, best boyfriend!'she said, obediently taking my hand as i offered her mine. 'what is this mornin energy behind?'

"oh no no no no. you are not to ask questions...only to follow. i request you to get dressed immediately..as naturally yet beautifully for media as you like it. we have a big day ahead...go go go go get in...hurry up, garotinha!"i said, pushing her into the changing place before she could say a word.

after around 10 minutes, she came out, her hair let down, wearing a tee, jacket, and jeans with black heels. precisely, perfect. just like her own true self.

'wait, Cris! i know you are the best footballer and stuff but i NEED to know what all this is about. you just can't pull me into your car and tell me that you will change in dressing room after practice and we are going somewhere after it and you don't want to leave me alone at home and stuff that i should carry my phone and charge it for i will pass my time in the stadium while you get ready in your "classic media appearance outfit"and stuff but y-' i brought my hand over her lips to shut them . the girl knew it all.

"yes my dear chattering princess, this is exactly what i'll be doing. we are going to the stadium, practicing while you have your breakfast and then enjoying the day in front of the cameras."

i offered her some water, grabbed my car keys, going for Audi R8 today, and took her hand in mine, leading her to the garage. she kept asking me questions but i didn't answer. i want all of this to be natural today. media will surely ask for her statements...i'm sure they will be positive but i know if i tell her, she'll be prepared with the comment. but i want to really know her thoughts.

after some time, situation was under control, the streets empty as we sped off to the stadium. we reached there and i escorted her to the cafeteria. many players-Ramos, Tony and even James with the newcomers were having their breakfast. with the champions league finals coming up , practices have shifted to six them the seven thirty.t was good to see everyone and Ethel immediately forgot everything else as she saw food. my girl!

i just sat there , sipping the protein shake slowly. it was a unique sight; everyone sipping on protein, chewing pathetic diet food and half boiled eggs,while on the other hand, Ethel was lavishing everything on the Mexican cuisine chart:Mexican Lasagna, Zesty Tacos,Cemita with Milanese and what not! well, nobody was listening to her story about her New York trip at all...all eyes were on her food. uh, girl, you are making everybody regret becoming footballers!