my fate.

we reached his family shack and the weather was amazing! i missed my days at Stephens so much!

"what are you thinking, carino?" Cris asks me.

"oh just good days, at my university."

"okay, tell me your best memory."he says, coming closer.

"meeting you, of course!" i exclaim.

"no...before all this."

"okay.umm, my thanks giving was pretty good!"  i say.

let me give you another thanks giving experience then."he says, taking my hand."so, what did you do first?"

"we...party. get to the grounds. eat .dance"i say.

"OK...so we dance now!" he takes my hand, pulling me towards him and sings a Spanish song. we dance for so long, i get tired.

"what did you do next?"he asks me, clearly excited.

i tried to remember.....yeah!

"oh then we took an illegal dip in the Uni. pool!!!how can i forget that! that's my best memory of water!"i say. clasping my hands.

"well, i'm afraid it won't be your best memory of water any longer!"he says, lifting me up from the ground, outside the shack.

"there is no pool here!" i say, not knowing if he can even hear me over this loud music on the streets.

"you should not underestimate nature's pool, carino. it's all time available."he says. that's when i get him. he is taking me for a dip in the ocean. he places me on a big rock and removes his t shirt and shorts. no way! i just saw him in his underwear!! i remember watching him over and over in that Armani commercial where he was wearing his underwear. his abs...oh Jesus! this is the best day of my life! the clan will surely demand for the details!

"what?"he says, a smirk on his face. oh, he caught me staring!

"nothing. i will come over in a minute."i say, watching him go into the ocean, surrounded by complete darkness. it's finally just us. no one is around. this will be the closest we can ever be.

i took off my dress, afraid of what he might think of my super fragile body and got into the water. 

"white is my favorite color."he says, his eyes on me. oh yeah, i was wearing white."you look stunning, Ethel. prettier than any girl i have ever seen. trust me when i say this cause i have had a big past with girls of all kinds.

"umm, thank you,Cris. your physique is commendable!" i say, touching his ans with my shivering hands.

"you know Ethel, we should  not be afraid anymore".he says, taking my shivering hand and placing it over his heart. it feels great to feel his heart and the inner soul that lies below, making me feel gracious of Jesus.  

"thank you."i say.

"why?"

"for existing, Mr."i reply. before i know, he lifts me up and kisses me hard and long. it feels like we are meant to be in this moment forever, away from any sin and other feeling...just love.maybe it is possible after all. it gives me hope for Us.

"are you cold?"he asks.

"no...just tired."

"let's go in. it's pretty late."he lifts me up, taking me to the shack.well, i don't remember reaching there, though. all i recall is sleeping in his arms.my heaven.

********************************************************************************

light dances over my eyes as someone pulls over the shack cover.

"Voce fodiu seu irmao? Hugo comes in , questioning Cris in Portuguese. well, i get the meaning a bit later. Portuguese and Spanish are a bit similar. i look down at my clothes. i was still in my underlinen.

"Por que voce gosta de fazer coisas ...claro que nao!" Cris says, pushing Hugo hard to have a good look of the sky.

he turns to me-"you sleep like an angel! i have been staring at you for so long but still not tired!"he says, pulling me up.

"my brother is the romance god!"Hugo says."good morning though.mom was calling you in before the media comes to check on you."Hugo says, rushing back inside.

"don't mind. he talks dirty."Cris says."last night was fun."he pulls me , taking a sudden kiss.

"we were fine."i say.

"yes. not on the next dip....you were sizzling hot!"he says,making that weird sound in the end.

"C'mon!" i punch him hard, walking back to the millionaire house.

********************************************************************************

"ready for the da- you look amazing!" Katia, his sister says as i get ready.

"thank you."

" i love the way he chose you. i mean, you are the finest of his girlfriends. just what he needs. rest were the chicks and divas unlike you. you depict beauty! they were 'Money'!" she says, taking me into the living, where i see Cris in a thumb war with JR.

"so who is up for a third player in the battle?" i ask, taking my seat between them two, getting involved in the most difficult thumb war ever!!!!!!

*****************************************************************************

"they caught you on Cam."his mother comes and stands beside me in the garage as i was looking at his collection.

"what?"i ask, surprised.

"yes.they are on their way to interview you next."she says, shoving the newspapers.

okay, i made it to the headlines again.

Ethel turns out with Cris at the duo's private  beach!

Jesus! will the media ever get over me!

that's when i get a text from Ian.

you look hot, Ethelwynn. destination-Madeira Is. next.(trust me i love that look.)

no way are you doing this to me Jesus!