the girl in grey

The clan celebrated along with the media, and there was a rooftop party again. luckily, this time everyone was under control.we talked about different headlines...some being so hilarious!

we had all the never heard Spanish dishes..and i discovered that i had keen interest in tasting them all. they all were made by Cris, which made them worth giving a try...and it all ended up with us discovering each other more. Cris talked about how they get the privilege of giving VIP seats to family members in FIFA too. Charlie was the first one to ask if we would get them too. and Cris did agree by calling him 'Brother'.

it was to be held in Russia in a months time and Cris told me to company him to Portugal for a week. he asked the clan too but they said they could manage in Judy's house for a week's time.so, I'll be meeting his mom two days later!

******************************************************************************

"wake up, Angel." i hear Cris whispering and i open my eyes. oh my god!he is all ready and...look at me!

"i'm sorry!i'll get ready in a minute!"i start jumping and running around, in search of what to wear.

"what should i wear?" i ask him.

"why not go for the Grey?"he says, picking up his stuff.

"yeah!you got great brains , Mr.!" i say, going to get dressed. it's the day when i meet his mom!

we get ready, load our stuff and there are teary goodbyes to the clan. they will be staying at Judy's for a week. i'll miss them a lot! never had i ever stayed 1 week without them. in Charlie's case-NEVER.

then there is Ashley stuffing me up with candies and Harper giving me advise about being impressive and making sure that i look great and commendable to his mother,sisters and son. the whole family is there.

we finally get on the plane, it being a private jet and head to Portugal. we laugh and talk and dance. never had i enjoyed being on a plane until now, where it was all to ourselves.

"they are lovely, you know. my family will love you."he says, tired of dancing.

"oh yeah."i say, catching my breath.

we reach and soon the pilot announces our arrival on Cristiano Ronaldo International Airport-of course, after his name.

i get a bit nervous about seeing his family but he tells me to just be myself.

Well, that's pretty easy.

as soon as we get of the plane, i hear Media, clicking pictures and running past the guards to make sure they get hold of us but we escape and are seated in a SUV before i even look around.

we go past beautiful places, grounds, children playing football. Madeira Is. is so awesome! like an untouched place!so natural.

soon we get off the car to a beach side house. it's grand! junior is real lucky!

i walk behind Cris as his family comes out and i see junior. he is so cute! he notices me first.

"Daddy, we got a guest?" junior asks out of curiosity.

"yeah. Jr. say hello. mom, she is Ethel. my girlfriend."Cris says.

his mom whispers"the girl in grey?"

he replies"yes"

"oh, you are beautiful,Ethel!Bienvenido!you have a cold beauty..."she says.

"oh, hi ma'am. thank-you. got it from my mother. i'm a Norwegian."i complete, going for a hug.

"well, i guessed you were Finnish at first, trust me.i'm a big fan of Norway."she says, holding my hand. welcoming me in with a whole heart. so the kindness comes from his mother!

"you drive?"Jr. asks me as the adults talk.

"yes. i do know how to."

"then take me to school someday! you are pretty!"he says.

"sure and thank you,junior."i say, brushing hair off his eyes. father's eyes.

"i really like Ethel."i hear his brother, Hugo saying."why do you always have to get pretty girls, brother?"everyone laughs.

"oh, i met her by luck. blessing by Jesus for sure."Cris says.

"so ...are you up for marrying or..."his sister, Elma says..making everyone go silent.

i don't know what to say. the thought of marriage is yet to come , i would love to but are we really up for a family?

thankfully, he saves me.

"oh, it's a topic yet to think about."

"okay. so Ethel, for now, you are a part of the Aveiro family! enjoy. Madeira is a place for youngsters. you both can go around, have fun. the shack is all yours tonight!"his sister concludes. they are just so sweet!

********************************************************************************

"you ready?"Cris says as we get ready for the best night ever in my life! we are all up to ourselves! visiting Madeira's every popular stations and having all the fun alongside. not to miss, dinner and night at the family shack.

"of course,Mr." i say, taking his arm as we mix into the crowd.

Madeira ain't a populated place. it's a whirlpool of youths at night. Cris wears a scarf, to hide his identity.

no way should the people get to know about Cris in the streets. without guards!

few days ago, i was a fan girl like everyone...dreaming about all this. and see how life takes a turn. here i am, keeping Cris all to myself.

my mom and Helen  will go crazy when they hear all this adventure!

like she always says, the best is yet to come, though!

we go past the crowd to his museum, where he jokes around his own achievements and i stare at the trophies, hoping to touch them out of the glass someday.

"don't you worry, carino. champions league trophy is up next. you can lick it if you want!"he says.

next, we go to the beach cafe-'Fisherman's cove' and order everything that's trending...with a little champagne.

after my stomach completes the last bite,i sit back, looking at Cris.

"you want more?"he says.

"No. i want to be alive, Cris!!how can you kill your girlfriend in public?"i say, punching him hard, just like Charlie. Charlie ducks whereas Cris welcomes it.

"you will be killed for sure ma'am. but the shack is yet to enjoy!"he says,lifting me up on his back as we go past the crowd...to the beach....ours completely!