12 - First Date

Riley.

It was now Saturday, I have been freaking out for the past 2 days on what to wear and where he'll bring me out to for our first date. I tried to ask Shawn for hints but he refused to tell me anything and said it was a surprise. I call my brother Roy and update him on the situation.

Roy: Hey Ri
Riley: Hello, I just wanted to call you and see how you're doing. We haven't talked in awhile.
Roy: Yeah I've been pretty busy, how are you?
Riley: Do you remember Shawn?
Roy: Of course, are y'all finally a thing?
Riley: What do you mean?
Roy: Ri, I knew from the first time you introduced Shawn that you guys had a thing. Now come on, are you guys dating now?
Riley: Well, today's my first date with him and I don't know what to wear.
Roy: It's about time. Hmm where are you guys going?
Riley: That's the thing, I don't know. Shawn said he wants to surprise me.
Roy: Okay then wear something classy but still causal. How about that pink dress that mom got you over the summer?
Riley: Oooh good choice, thanks Roy!
Roy: No problem, good luck on your first date!
Riley: Thank you.

I took my brother's advice and wore the dress he picked for me with a blue denim jacket to keep it casual. I quickly applied some make up and slid on my white nike Air Force. I hear a knock on the door and I look up at the clock, it was 11.55 am. As usual, Shawn was early, I stood up and looked in the mirror one last time and fixed my dress. My mom calls for me and says Shawn's here. I walk down the stairs and I see Shawn staring at me with his mouth wide open. "You look so beautiful babe." He complements me. Before I could thank him, my dad cut me off and say "Shawn I know you're a good guy, so please get her home before dinner. I trust you." Shawn nods and replies "Yes sir." We say goodbye to my parents and head to his Jeep, he opens the door for me and I hop in. We drove away and I can feel my heart racing, I cant believe it, I'm on my first ever date and I'm glad its with the one I'm most comfortable with.

Shawn.

It's Saturday which was the day of our first date. Ever since we kissed and confessed our feelings for each other, I've been planning for this date. It was currently 10.30am which means I had to start getting ready. I hopped into the warm shower, got changed and filmed a quick vine before heading out. I wore a white shirt with black jeans and my vans. 

As I drove to her house, i could feel my palms getting sweaty. Today is a very special day and i want to make it as perfect as possible. Before knocking the door, i checked the time, i was 5 minutes early. I wiped my hands on my jeans and knocked. Riley's mom opens the door for me and greets me with a hug. She calls out for Riley and she walks down in a stunning pink dress. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I compliment her "You look so beautiful babe." Her dad then says "Shawn, I know you're a good guy, so please get her home before dinner. I trust you." I gulp down, and nod "Yes sir." We say goodbye to her parents and walk towards my Jeep. I rush over to open the door for her and she hops in. We drove away to where i plan to bring her and my stomach is filled with butterflies. I cant believe it, the girl I've been crushing on for 2 years is finally going on a date with me, everything is really falling into place.