15 - 2 Days Left

Riley.

The next day i woke up and i looked at my phone and it blew up with messages and missed phone calls. It was a Saturday morning, what did Shawn want from me? I texted him since i was lazy to call him .

R: woah calm down
R: whats up?
S: i just received a call from Bart!
R: who's Bart?
S: Bart Bordelon, he's the creater of magcon
R: omg YOURE GOING TO BE PART OF MAGCON?
R: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
R: MY BABE IS GOING TO BE FAMOUS
S: i'll miss you when i'm away..
R: when are you leaving?
S: in 2 days time, the flights on Monday in the morning
R: thats so soon
R: how long will you be gone?
S: just 2 weeks
R: i see
S: can i stay at your house tonight?
R: of course shawn
S: great see you baby

I'm so happy for Shawn, i truly am, but im worried. What if he meets all his pretty fans and loses interest in me? Will i lose him especially if he goes away for 2 weeks? We've never been apart for more than 5 days and that was because i got the flu and didn't want Shawn to be near me, 2 weeks seems like a pretty long time. Does this means that I'll be spending my 2 week fall break alone? I'm afraid of losing him, he's the best thing that ever happened to me. Well i guess i shall enjoy these 2 days before shawn leaves and stop overthinking, everything is probably going to be okay i hope.

Shawn comes over and we hang out. I help him film some covers and him announcing that hes going to be a part of magcon. Watching him do what he loves, singing, brought a smile to my face. I couldnt help it. He was just so cute in that maroon 'obey' sweater i got for him last christmas and when he does something he's so passionate about, he gives it his all and thats what i love most about him.

After all the filming was done we decided to head out to get some pizza and go to the supermarket to refill the junk food. At the pizza place, it was crowded, some of them recognised Shawn from his vines and wanted a picture with him. I gladly helped to take the photo. Who knew that he was ever going to blow up? A young boy with talent and passion is finally going to be recognised. We got our pizza and left for Target.

After picking up all the groceries, we head to the cashier. In line, we met that same blonde girl Shawn was with the other day at my locker. "Oh hey!! Nice to see you Shawn" she says as soon as her eyes meet his. She spreads her arm out for a hug but Shawn shakes her hand instead. Her face turn red hot from embarassment. "Whos this?" she ask trying to save herself. "This is my girl, Riley" Shawn says and her eyes widen, clearly her save didnt work. I smile at her and said "Hi" and she nods. "You guys look cute together. See ya round!" she says after paying for her items. "See ya" i reply and she leaves. Well that was awkward.

We pay for our stuff as well and head back to my house. "Who's that Friend of yours?" I ask. "Her names Britney, she's really nice and is in my writing class." He answers and I nod. "You two seem close." I remarked and he stops in his tracks and shakes his head. "What?" I ask "We're not actually. We were just paired up to write an essay together and now she thinks we're best friends" he says and laughs a little. "Oh wow" I say not knowing what to say. "Lets not talk about her okay?" He requests and I nod. The rest of the walk was filled with laughter.

When we reached my house, We quickly start gulping down our pizzas. Im one of those girls who doesnt care about my image while eating and Shawn clearly seem to love my care-free attitude. We watched an episode of 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' and ate. We finished our pizza in no time. After the episode ended. I noticed Shawn yawning. I looked at the clock and noticed it was already 10.30pm. "Wanna sleep and cuddle" i suggest. He nods and apologises "Im sorry im such a party pooper" "Shawny, dont say that" i say as we walk up the stairs to my room. "Besides, who wouldnt want to cuddle with The Shawn Mendes" i say as i smirk. We both walk up to my bed, cuddled and we soon fell alseep.