22- Last Day at Magcon

Riley.

I know that kiss meant nothing and that he was drunk and all, but he shouldve known his limits. After all, he knew i still had feelings for shawn...why would he do this to me? I decided to try and call Shawn one last time, but he doesn't pick up. It's been almost 2 days since i texted him, why isn't he replying me? He must be busy meeting his fans and filming vines, i remind myself.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, I finished up all my homework for fall break and started cleaning my room while listening to Taylor Swift. Before falling asleep, i asked myself, do i like Darren? I quickly shake that thought out of me head and laugh. Darren is just a friend, and there is no way he liked me. That kiss was just a stupid drunken mistake, I'm sure of that since he couldn't remember what happened. My heart belonged to Shawn Mendes. The boy who would always put me first and shared everything with me. We've been through many ups and downs, but we'd always stick together. Even though we aren't together anymore, a small part of me hopes that when he comes back, we'll both come clean to each other about ourselves. After that, maybe we can think about getting back together. Well, a girl can dream.

Shawn.

It was the last day of Magcon, the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Riley. I grabbed my pen and notepad, and started writing a song about Riley and I.

"I wanna go back,
Forget that its over
Painted in black,
When i left you alone"
(Sorry i had to tweak the lyrics to fit into the story!)

As i was writing the lyrics down, Bart called all of us into the meeting room. "You guys know that today is the last day of Magcon right?" Bart starts. Everyone replies "Yeah" and "Yes". "Alright, lets finish Magcon and head out for a 'family' dinner!" He exclaims and everyone cheers. I'm gonna miss these guys, we've spent 2 weeks together. I cant help but feel attached to them.

On the other hand, i miss my friends and family and cant wait to see them. I told my family that I'm flying off tomorrow, but told them to keep it a secret from Riley. I want to surprise her. I know i hurt her and left things in an awkward stage, but i want to show her that i still care for her and want to possibly rekindle our relationship. I met many different girls throughout Magcon but none of them were like Riley. They didn't have the spark in their eyes when talking and were clearly not as beautiful as her. I love Riley wholeheartedly.

"Shawn! Whatcha thinking about?" Cameron calls me. "Nothing, sorry what were you saying?" I ask while playing with my hands. "Are you thinking about that girl again?" He asks and i nod. "You've got to show her to us! She's got Shawn wrapped around her finger!" He shouts excitedly. "Fine, her name is Riley. I made a mistake of leaving her before Magcon, and now i cant stop thinking about her." I spill to them. "Show us a picture of Riley!" Matt cuts in. I take out my phone and show them a picture of us with our baked muffins. Everyone awes and tells me that I should go back home and make things right. And that's exactly what i plan to do.

The day goes by quick, and before i know it we were packing up and ready to leave the next day back to our homes. This experience has been truly amazing, everyone we met were so lovely and supportive.