-Єριℓσgυє- σиє мσитн ℓαтєя

Song: I wouldn't mind - He Is We

{Mikhail}

Some major changes have definitely taken place since I had gotten discharged from the hospital.

For starters, dad left about two weeks after. He said he wanted to leave as quickly as he could so he could get used to his job. My personal opinion was that he wanted to meet up with his lady friend that got him the job. He was going to work in an office where his mandatory uniform would be a suit. I was really happy for my dad who seemed to be doing well but at the same time I was a bit upset. I almost felt like he didn't really need me or that his life was easier without me. Nico did his best to try to comfort me and I was thankful to have him by my side. Dad calls at least once a month for an hour or so. We don't really talk about anything specific really but it's nice to hear his voice.

I often went to Wayne for advice since he has more experience in relationships. Whenever Nico and I get into a small argument, Wayne is always the first to hear about it. Although when we talk it's all complaining that Wayne hears but he's been pretty good about listening and giving advice. I also had to ask Wayne to give me the whole sex talk, embarrassingly enough. I mean, I understood how it all worked but I knew there was some kind of preparation I had to do beforehand. Wayne actually gave me a few 'gifts' to help us get started. Nico was excited and happy that I had taken the initiative to start our sex life but was upset that I had asked Wayne for help on that topic. Nico said he'd teach me everything, slowly. I was so embarrassed at that time I knew my face looked like a red tomato.

Max obviously wasn't thrilled in the least about the news. He hated the fact that Nico had invited me to stay with them without his approval first. It was a messy situation having to calm Max down. Seriously, I thought that the whole Elisha incident would have made him warm up to me. We did kind of share a moment after all. If anything, he was even more angry at me than usual. His ribs have been healing nicely but extreme movement is still prohibited by the doctor. He was let out early since he became a nuisance when he started making a ruckus about going home. He hated hospitals, or perhaps how cramped the room was, and threw a literal for until Nico managed to pull a few strings. Thanks to him being in his room most of the time he can't actually super glue me to a rocket ship and send me to Mars. His exact words. When Max isn't threatening me, Dylan and I help him study so he can enter junior year with others his age. Max picks things up quickly if you apply his learning to the real world. Max has been really determined to enter high school. It was amazing to see him keeping to his word from when we were on the boat.

Besides Max constantly being angry, his relationship with Dylan seems to be sailing. Well, I'm not even sure if I can call it a relationship but at least Max has opened up to Dylan more than before. The near-death experience changed him a little, Dylan explained that Max has been having constant nightmares. He'll wake up in a cold sweat and will be hyperventilating. I wish I could do something for Max but it's nice to see Dylan there as a support system for Max.

Dylan and the wide range of connections he's made, thanks to working part time at his grandparents hotel, has landed himself an internship even before college. He's following through with his dream of being a famous photographer. He'll be learning on site with the photographer and he's super excited about it. Dylan said that he won't just limit himself to one genre. He wants to challenge himself and explore what the world has to offer through his camera lens.

Since the incident, Dylan has been pretty glued to Max though. I know Dylan's feeling guilty. Guilty that he couldn't do anything while Nico risked a lot as he came over for us, even having to shoot his own brother. I wasn't sure if it was Dylan's pride or if there was something else that made him feel so guilty. I couldn't ask him. I didn't feel like it was my right to intervene. Besides, I didn't even know how that would feel. I've tried telling Nico to talk to Dylan but he's refused over and over. Something about not wanting to help his enemy. Honestly, were all the guys around me idiots?