Q&A!!

Let's just jump right into this!!! I'm so exited to have finished my first book here on wattpad and to see the huge amount of support I've gotten! I love you all so much!! <3

Q: Have we seen the last of Zechna?
- Possibly not? I know there wasn't much about Eli's new group although I hyped it up but there's a reason for that if I decide to push through with the sequel. ^.~

Q: So, when is the sequel?
- Probably not for a while. I want to get through Max & Dylan's story and then Dan's and then I'll think about starting the sequel. Let my babies(Miki and Nico) have a little peace and quiet before shit hits the fan again. Lol!

Q: Can we have a snippet of the Spin-offs??
- hm, for Dylan and Max I'd have to say Love Triangle, guilt, and drama. For Sera's story I'd say learning how to prioritize yourself and finding the right person. Self-love above all.
**Edit: Max's spin-off is out now currently. 'Clinging To Him'
-Enjoy~

Q: Why was Eli so bat-shit crazy?!
- hahahah!! This made me laugh! Hm, that's a good question though. You have to realize his mom had like everything to do with how obsessed he was about power. Eli revealed that his mother had asked him to kill Victor for her because she was unhappy, but do we really believe that? I mean, she didn't look unhappy using his money and buying herself gifts. That's something else that I will most likely dive into in the sequel.

Q: I'm happy and sad that you killed Sera. I mean, did you have to break off the only lesbian couple in your story??
- I knew I was going to get this question... I didn't kill off Sera because she was Bi but because her death was necessary for Nico and Dan to move on efficiently. Also, Sera a hundred percent would not have lived if she saw Eli shot and then have his body go missing. Her whole world began and ended with Eli. Dan would not have been able to have her happy ending with Sera no matter how much she may have wanted it.
Fun fact: I knew I wanted someone to die at the end of the story and originally it was going to end with Eli literally loosing his mind and straight massacring everyone except Nico. Yeah, let that sink in.

Q: Did Sera love Dan at all?
- There was some form of love there. They did sleep together after all. That wasn't an order from Eli. She did it on her own will. She also kept Dan in her house, though the way she did it was a little questionable. I think had Sera not been fucked up by Eli then she would have fallen for Dan normally.

Q: Will we see more of the detectives.
- Okay, you all should know I love including side characters that will eventually get their own story. So, yes, but not until way later though. Also, I'm thinking of making Lion the main character with his mysterious contact as his love interest. :]

Q: A lawyer! I was thinking Mikhail would have opened up his own flower shop! Boohoo!
- That was the original plan but I realized that he would just be following what he knows. I wanted Mikhail to step out of his comfort zone further. Dan's father is a great lawyer and all but even he would sell Nico out for some cash or a really good offer. Mikhail wouldn't even if it cost him his life. He's not only doing it for Nico like he explained. It's for both of them and their future together. Mikhail finally has something he wants to protect.

Q: I want Max to be happy. Will he ever reunite with his sister.
- You're killing me here. That's something that will be explored is his story but I can say things get worse for him before they get better.

Q: Why did Nico and Dylan hate each other so bad? They were so hypocritical!
- That was the point. I wanted them to be in the same boat but not be able to understand one another. It's faster to point out another's flaws than to own up to yours. Nico disliked Dylan because he simply found his wanting to protect everyone annoying. See the problem? Nico was the same way and deep inside hated that about himself. Dylan didn't understand how Mikhail could fall in love with a member of the Mafia. It was dangerous, right? Yet, he wanted to stay by Max's side knowing the dangers he put himself in. Dylan, despite the brave face he puts, is terrified of dying. Nico sees that and thinks that Max can do better than Dylan if he's not willing to die for Max. Max is like a little brother to Nico. Nico simply has good intentions. Nico is braver than Dylan and Dylan knows that. He hates that he can't be like Nico. Also, they're really mean to one another so they just don't get along.. Two negatives don't stick together on a magnet.

Q: Max loves Nico!!?? Is it the level of obsession Sera had for Eli?
- We all saw that coming though, didn't we? I wouldn't say Max has reached Sera level at all. Love, admiration, and obsession and three completely different things entirely. Sure, you can mix obsession and admiration or even love and admiration together but at the end there's still an 'and' there in between. No matter which way you combine the words, they have a different meaning.

Q: Wayne and Jeffrey?? I was hoping they'd end up together. Then Miki could have another parent.
- Wayne already is like a parent figure to Mikhail. It's all one-sided love towards Jeffrey on Wayne's side . Sorry. Mikhail's dad is very much straight and not looking to bat for the other team. I've been plotting ideas for Wayne's own story but that won't come until later too. Stay tuned :3

Q: Why did Mikhail's dad leave him?
- It was what he needed. Sure, I could have made him stay but he would have continued drinking and smoking until his body collapsed. Mikhail is going down his own path and living his life, it's only fair that Jeffrey is allowed to do the same.

Q: How many stories ARE you planning?
- 1.) sequel
  2.) Max and Dylan
  3.) Dan
  4.) Wayne
  5.) Detectives
  6, 7, 8.) like, three others not directly involved with any of the above.

**Did I miss anything?? You can always just ask in the comment section and I'll answer. This chapter is free for you all to discuss! I really can't thank you all enough for reading and supporting my story! The first spin-off I'll be doing will be Max and Dylan and then after that Dan's. Please continue to read my stories as I'll try my best for each and every one of you. This has been an amazing ride with everyone so let's not stop here!!
Thank you. I love you all!!
-Asher^.^