06

203 READS!? WOAH MACKERELS I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE AND GOSH T-T THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH

"Don't say things that people will take the wrong way!" I pushed him away and turned around to face him.

"Oh, come on. You can run into my arms," he held his arms out with a grin.

Stepping forward, I grabbed the cloth of his shirt, pulling his face close to mine as his eyes widened.

"Look, I know you're trying to help and all, but it would really be nice if you didn't do and say things that make me want to stick an arrow through your throat," my eye twitched as he smiled at me and threw his arms around me to hold me.

"Whatever you say, my que-"

"We are going inside, shut up and come on," I pulled him along as we walked through the palace, Hak grinning all the same next to me.

"You're so pretty, my queen," he swung our hands back and forth as we walked through the halls.

"Shut up."

"So cruel to your soulmate~ is this how you show someone you love them?"

"Yo-"

"Hak! There you are!" I heard an elderly voice call out from behind us.

"Oh no," Hak quickly looked at me as I turned around to face the man that called out to him.

My eyes widened as I recognized who the older man was.

Immediately bowing down, I spoke.

"You must be Mundok, the former great General and leader of the Wind Tribe..." I trailed off as I saw him pass out in front of me.

"I told you he's a fan of yours. And you shouldn't bow do-"

"It's for me to decide who to show my respects to, and who not to," I reminded him as I crouched down next to Mundok.

Wait, a fan of mine!?

"This is your gramps?!" I whipped my head towards Hak who was pulling on Mundok's leg as he dropped it.

"Yeah, did I forget to mention it?" He scratched his head.

"So you are the current General and Son in title, and you didn't even bother to tell me," I sighed.

"I thought you'd know," he shrugged.

"Yeah, you spoke as Hak, and it sounded familiar but I wasn't aware you are the current Son Hak," I smacked his head as I blew out a breath of frustration.

"So you knew me as the Thunder Beast, but not as the Chief of the Wind Tribe?" He questioned as he leaned onto my back. "That's quite sad~"

"Because I knew of a Hak who is known as Thunder Beast throughout Kouka, and I also knew that there was a Hak with Son in title who is the current General and Chief of the Wind Tribe. But what I didn't know was that they were the same Hak, and that Hak is you," I flicked his forehead as he stood next to me. "Now come on, we should bring your gramps inside," I said as I slid my arms under his back and lifted him gently so I wouldn't hurt him.

Hak stood by me, amazed at the fact that I could carry another grown man.

"What?" I irked as Hak followed me in.

"You're just so perfect for me, my que-"

Kicking his stomach, I kept walking, irritated completely.

"Don't leave me, my soulmate~" he cried out as he rushed in with me.

I deserve an award for not strangling this guy.