20

"Queen, you can't just empty the room whenever you'd like to," he explained as I stared at him blankly.

"And why not? I'm a queen, aren't I?" I turned to face the others. "Who's willing to leave on their own with my word?"

In a flash, everyone stood up, their hands in the air as they stood tall.

"There's your answer, Hak," I turned back to him while he stared at me.

"The power you have, why haven't you used it?"

I fell silent at his question as he raised an eyebrow.

"That's none of your concern," Arashi came to stand in front of me, his arm raised over me.

"It is all of my concern," Hak pulled my wrist forward as I fell over him.

"And who are you to have that concern of my queen?" Arashi shot back, pulling me up and behind him as he kept an arm around me.

"I have every ri-"

"You have zero rights when it comes to the life my queen lives nor are you of any royal significance to her. You are Princess Yona's bodyguard, not of Queen Y/N's nor are you one of her people from her kingdom," Arashi cut Hak off as he narrowed his eyes at him, sharp gold eyes filled with fury as deep ocean blue ones stared back.

"You're right," was all Hak could manage as Arashi gave a firm nod.

"I know, and if you ever want to become of significance then you better start trying because I clearly don't see you doing anything even when your heart wants you to," Arashi spoke loudly as I placed a hand over his chest to hold him back. "You're jus-"

"Storm!" I pulled him behind me as I spun around to face him, my back facing Hak.

Arashi stared at me as I gave him a nod, him letting out a breath and lowering his eyes.

"Keep your head raised, never lower your eyes for anyone," I lifted his chin with my finger as I turned around to face Hak. "Arashi does his duty better than anyone, but if he ever, and I say ever steps out of line with you, let me know."

I walked past Hak as he was left with wide eyes. I strode out the door, closing it behind me as I threw my hood over my head.

Hak's POV

"Go after her."

"What?" I stared at Arashi as he glared back.

"I just gave you an order, didn't I?" He stepped forward, his gaze piercing into me.

"Yes," I nodded as he crossed his arms.

"Then don't make me repeat myself any further," he took another step towards me as he stood tall, his shoulders broad and his posture dominant.

"Yes," I nodded again as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Then go after my queen."

"Ye-"

"And stop repeating yes like a moronic idiot and get your ass after her!"

Before he could take another step or say another word, I stood as well, towering over him yet he didn't back down and I didn't dare to defy him.

I swung my guandao over my shoulders, walking out the door as I saw Y/N's hooded figure walking ahead of me.

She was looking out over a cliff, something below her as she stepped back, swinging her robe behind her as she moved forward.

I stayed behind her, a close distance but not with her. For a while she continued through the forest, halting ahead of me at once.

"Hak, who'd you bring with you?"