11

FIRST OF ALL, WE REACHED 1k READS LIKE BLOODY PINEAPPLE MACKERELS YAY WOOHOOT SO I SHALL DO A TRIPLE UPDATE IN CELEBRATION XD (9*^*)9

"Queen, please do try to cooperate, there isn't much time for us to get you ready for your weddi-"

"Yeah, yeah. My bad," I rolled my eyes as I stood up so they could fit the dress onto me.

Ooh okay! So I decided to use like anime clothes and try it out so I could keep it that way so you can pick whichever one you'd like or come up with one of your own!

"Are we done now?" I groaned as they fit the dress together and spun me around to face them

"Now we glam you," one of the maids grinned at me as I felt terrified.

The word 'glam' did not seem like a good word.

And it turned out to be far more awful than I had assumed it to be.

Makeup was layered onto my face as several brushes worked on my eyes and cheeks. Blending eye shadows and other words I didn't care to pay attention to, a wand was ready to poke my eyes out as they combed out my eyelashes, making them thicker and longer. Pulling down my eye, they colored in the waterline of my eyes with eyeliner as they dusted powder over my entire face. They took a colored lip thingy as they glided it over my lips.

"Now to make it last all day!" A maid started as she looked for something.

"I sure hope it doesn't," I groaned.

"Don't breathe. Here we go!" They sprayed something in a bottle over my face as I shut my eyes.

Were they spraying bleach that I couldn't breathe?! Guess I'm stuck with this coloring book over my face since hope has never worked out for me.

Now don't get me wrong, I think makeup is great for the people who love it, it's just not for me.

"Ah, our drop dead gorgeous queen is ready to kill everyone with her beauty tonight! To witness the wedding of the king and queen together forever, what an honor!" She squealed as I hoped for someone to actually drop dead tonight.

But then again, when has hope ever helped me?

Laughing at my own internal joke, I stood, ready to actually kill someone as they fit shoes into my feet, instantly making my frame taller.

Being fully 'glammed up' from my hair to everything I couldn't even think of, head to toe, I felt uncomfortable as I walked out of the room.

Seeing a frustrated Soo-Won, I instantly felt a rush of happiness.

He must be suffering now, anxious to go and see if I was really telling the truth.

Perfect.

That would give me enough time to get to Arashi and leave the kingdom.

Not like he knew what I was planning all this time.

"Ah, my wonderful husband to be," I  swooned as I walked over to him, his eyes piercing into my E/C eyes.

"Why'd you act like we had control over you all this time if you had regained all of what we took from you?" Soo-Won questioned as he took my arm in his own, walking out to where everything was set up for us.

"Maybe I like playing the victim from time to time, it seemed like so much fun to play with your heads. I mean I could be bluffing even now, ya never know~" I teased as we made our entrance, forced fake smiles plastered on our faces as everyone stood and clapped, the soldiers all bowing.

"I highly doubt it," he lowered his voice as we walked down the path. "After the public ceremony, I'm going to check your so called 'bluff' that you're holding over us."

Called it.

"What a shame, to not even take the word of who you're bonding the rest of your life with. Tsk, tsk," I turned my grin at him as he narrowed his eyes a fraction.

"To unite the undying love of our very own King Soo-Won and the stunning Queen Y/N we all shall stand and bow to our rulers," the what I assumed the leading guy announced as everyone stood out of their seats and bowed at us. "For we shall witness the honor of tying together our king and queen's never ending love for each other as they rule over our kingdom...."

As the man babbled on, Soo-Won and I stood, letting him take his time to say his speech for the audience. Nearly falling asleep from the boredom, the man came over to stand behind us.

"Now the groom hold his left hand out for his bride to take if he wishes to have her by his side for their life's journey," he spoke, everyone's eyes darting to Soo-Won as he raised his left hand, holding it out for me to take. "And now the bride take her groom's left hand with her own left if she wishes to join him in all they may encounter on their path as lovers."

The stares now all shifted to me as Soo-Won smiled, a threatening glint in his eyes telling me not to screw things up. Having the sudden urge to just be like, 'HA HA JOKE'S ON YOU I GAVE YOU MY RIGHT HAND!' was temptingly strong.

But of course, you always want what you can't have.

Flashing a bright grin, I placed my left hand in Soo-Won's as cheers erupted. Delicately holding my hand, he brought it up, letting his lips brush the back of my hand as the excitement in the crowd roared through the kingdom. Wanting to burn the skin of my hand off, I smiled out at everyone, Soo-Won wearing the same smile as we gazed out at Kouka Kingdom's ecstatic people.

This is your beloved prior king's murderer.

I wanted to scream to them, but kept it inside because I knew it was no use. They're not my concern anyways, at the moment Arashi is before anything else.

Then the princess.

WEOOOPPP I didn't really know how to do the wedding since I wasn't sure on if they did modern weddings or not so I went with that instead as the wedding that everyone attends and sees, then you have to get the formal papers signed and all that legal boring shtuff. ANYWHOO I GOT THAT DONE XD