09

A little Easter special we have Hak's point of view for the first time AND I LEARNED LIKE THIS NEW EMOJI FACE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO USE IT SO I JUST USE IT EVERYWHERE (9*^*)9 <~ that's it BLOODY MACKERELS ON WITH THE CHAPTERRRR

Hak's POV

What did she mean, she loves him?! She can't leave him!?

I know for sure that she doesn't love Soo-Won. She'd be more than ready to leave him when she saw the chance. Why is she choosing to stay with him!?

"H-Hak," princess whimpered out from behind me as I stopped and looked at her. "My w-wrist."

Seeing the tight hold I had over her, I let go, letting Yona stump against a tree to take a break since we had been hiking for a while.

Did Soo-Won say something to Y/N while they were inside? Yona was there too, right? She should know something.

"What did he do to her!?" I asked, shaking Yona's shoulders as she looked up at me. "You were there! What did he threaten her with!? Blackmail her?! WHY IS SHE STAYING WITH HIM?!!"

"I d-don't know, calm d-down," princess stammered as I stepped back, feeling an idiot over my actions.

Yona just lost her father, and to the one she loved. It's hard on her, plus she's not in the right state of mind so she wouldn't know anything anyways.

There has to something that he is holding over her though. Queen looked so broken in that moment when she told us to flee, desperate to save us while she could.

What could her reason be to stay!?

Maybe she wanted to keep an eye out for the kingdom. Sighing, I realized that she was overall a queen and probably would give her life for the kingdom.

But that doesn't mean I'll let her.

I will get her back, without a doubt.

And whether she's willing or not to come isn't my concern.

I narrowed my eyes, holding onto the bloody arrow she had thrown by me when she told me to stay away from her. It was all I had of her, but it also had something that ran deeper than any memory or any object...

Her blood.

Y/N's POV

"Ah, ya found me!" I said as the little girl squealed with delight as she pushed away the bushes I had been crouching behind.

"Momma, momma!! Look, I found the queen!" The little girl went up to her mom as her mother looked around wearily, almost afraid to be seen by Soo-Won.

"Please don't be terrified, I won't let anything happen to you or to your daughter," I nodded at the mother as she seemed the relax against the grass.

"It's just that my husband was taken and held captive," she spoke as I tried to sympathize with her life story she just spilled out to me.

I did my best to comfort her and put her mind to ease as she raised the young girl, slowly turning her wedding ring around her finger.

"He's probably dead."

My comforting words ended up not comforting her as much as I had assumed they would.

"I-I know, I'm aware of that possibility," she sniffled as I patted her head, unsure of what to do. "It's just hope is keeping me togeth...."

She went on to speak as tears rimmed her eyes, yet I tuned out when she spoke of hope being her lifeline.

I wasn't a very hoping of a person.

The little girl ran around my feet, ending up to trip over my gown, her hair flying everywhere. Crouching down, I picked her up and brushed away the dirt at her knees, seeing no cuts or bruises. Squeezing her tiny hands, she giggled up at me, spitting out hair that got stuck to her mouth.

"Ooh, I have an idea," I gathered her hair to her back as I cleared the strands away from her face.

Taking the hair pin I was wearing out, I handed it to the little girl. Staring amazedly at the jewels and gems, glistening in the sunlight, she pushed it back towards me.

"Why are you giving me this? It's yours," I claimed as she looked up at me with pure wonder. "Here, I'll put it in your soft and pretty hair," sliding the pin in to the side so it wouldn't weigh down on her, I pulled her up to her feet.

Holding her hand to walk her over to the mother, the little girl waved me goodbye as the mother thanked me endlessly.

Sighing, I slumped down, tearing out fistfuls of grass in frustration at the situation I was in. Dolled up like a picture perfect queen, being absolutely useless. I was given the title as a queen because not only was I born with it in my blood, but I worked my blood, sweat, and tears to earn the title, bringing me to where I am.

Of course I despised just the thought of keeping this queen image up and of Soo-Won's love, but I needed to see Arashi. I knew that at least Hak and Yona would be safe from here, but I couldn't leave or act on my own accord without having my bodyguard.

Groaning, I got up as one of Soo-Won's henchmen came to my side.

"My queen...."

My queen.

Hak would address me as his queen.

As I heard him clear his throat, I looked up, giving him my attention.

"I lost focus, repeat your statement," I nodded at him as he bowed and started over.

"Your highness, your dress has gotten ruined in the grass, shall we get it changed for you?"

That's what he came to ask me for?

"No, I'm fine," I spoke as I stood and walked back to the palace, the soldier following behind me. "Are you on my guard duty?"

"Yes, queen," he nodded as I muttered profanities under my breath.

I couldn't find Arashi if I was guarded like this.

I went in a room to lay down, giving the act of sleeping as the guard stood watch over me. Letting a few minutes pass their time, he wouldn't leave so I decided to take things into my own hands.

"You're not going to leave?"

"No, queen."

"Then my not sincerest apologies."

"Wh-"

Flicking my wrist up, I snapped my fingers, matching his heart's frequency as he immediately fell paralyzed, dropping to his knees. Flicking the skin behind his ear, he fell to the ground in an instant as I stepped away from him.

"Did I kill him? I hope not, but then again, I'm not someone who hopes."

I love making people so kind and caring, filled with love, then flipping a situation and making them into a vicious queen~ lololol