29

As for future works as I have been asked, I have no clue what I'm doing so there's that, and for this story, at times i think I may consider rewriting it, and if I ever do, it won't be until an extremely long time or I may never even do so, maybe it's just me as an author that some works after loving them for so long and working so hard on them, I start to doubt myself and my work and don't like them as much and how they turn out so I'm going to work on loving my books more because I should be proud of what I work hard on. So those are my jumbled up thoughts on my work and other than that, that's all SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SHOWERING SUPPORT!! <3

"What?" He choked out and I burst into laughter.

"Hey, I wasn't the one who was all like, ARE YOU MY SOULMATE I THINK WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER BY OUR FATE!" I mocked and I heard him groan as he let his head drop onto my shoulder.

"I still haven't given up on that," he whispered and I smiled softly, knowing he couldn't see it.

"I'm glad because I started believing in that," I breathed out and Hak snapped his head up.

"What? You mean it?"

"No, I said it for fun," I rolled my eyes.

Hak's hands came over mine as we held the reigns and I felt my breath hitch as he intertwined our fingers together.

"Did you really mean it?"

His question threw me off and I blinked, squeezing his hands.

"That night, when you ordered me to leave you," he continued and I nodded.

"I still do," I said, my heart beating fast as he fell silent.

A few moments passed and I had considered that he had fell asleep.

As we made a sharp turn, I sped up when I saw a small clearing that we could rest at as we headed over that way.

"Hak?"

I got a soft hum in response from him as I halted the horse, everyone stopping too as we got off and Hak's hand never left mine.

The dragons had their fun running around and lazing under the sun while Yun showed Yona how to pick berries off a nearby bush.

I had sat down with Hak in front of me as Yun gave me the medication to put over his wound.

Spreading the minty ointment around, I unrolled the bandages to wrap them around as well.

Once I finished adjusting them, he moved around to make them fit more flexibly with him as I put the materials back in the bag.

He leaned back into me and I rested my chin over his shoulder as he sat in between my legs and my arms went around his torso.

"Please don't leave me," I played with the strands of his hair as he looked up at me by my sudden words.

"Wasn't ever planning on it," he stared at me and I stared down at his blue eyes.

And as I took a deep breath in, I gulped, not wanting to put it off any longer as I shut my eyes.

"I'm in love with you, Hak."

I could feel my heart pound, still not opening my eyes as Hak shifted in front of me.

Before I knew it, his hands were on the side of my face and he had placed his lips over mine.

My eyes shot open and I pushed him back, my eyes wide as I stared at him.

"You kissed me."

"Was I not supposed to? I figured that since the feelings were mutua-"