19

"What?" I choked on the soup as it nearly got stuck in my throat. "That shouldn't be your concern, but I am not in love nor am I married."

"Well everyone in the public considers her married to Soo-Won but the real papers and technical legal stuff hasn't been done so she's not married," Arashi explained as I mentally winced.

"You married him!?" Hak choked out.

"He married you?!" Yona screeched.

"Well what's that supposed to mean?" I pouted.

"He wouldn't marry me so h-"

"Princess!" Hak cut her off as I sighed.

"So how in the world would he marry me?" I finished for her as she looked down. "I don't know, honestly I wouldn't want to marry someone like me either. But I have money, I have honor and royalty in my name and blood. That's why. And because it's what his father wanted blah blah blah, it never ends," I waved my hand off as I leaned back.

"The wedding was quite awful though, nothing to do and the worst music!" Arashi chimed in as I stared at him.

"You were like half dead," I stated as he gave me a sheepish smile.

"So you ran away from there when you saw the chance," Yun concluded as we both nodded.

"Is he still alive?" Yona asked.

"No, I married him then killed him," I rolled my eyes as everyone stared at me.

"What..."

"You really did?"

"SARCASM PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!?" I shouted at them. "He's still alive, clearly and obviously."

"And sadly," Yun sighed.

"Well that didn't come out of my mouth so no one can hold that against me," I cleared up.

"No one was planning to," Yun shot back as I shrugged.

"You never know, but that reminds me! We need to get going too, like head off to see Mundok and then whatever else you all want to do. I also need to swing by my kingdom to see how things are going."

"Are you really going to go there?" Arashi's eyes were wide.

"Ah, no. The exact kingdom of mine is now burned to ashes. I simply relocated my people to another area and made my humble kingdom there where they may happily live in peace," I explained.

"It got burned down again?" Arashi looked down as I nodded. "Then how'd you save the people?"

"I didn't, they watched their kingdom burn with me," I answered as he simply blinked at me.

"What?"

"You heard me, don't play dumb now," I grinned as he figured things out.

"YOU BURNED DOWN YOUR OWN KINGDOM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" He yelled, shaking me violently.

"I wanted to," I smacked his hands off of me, giving a firm shrug.

"You're crazy."

"The best people are."

Arashi held my gaze as I didn't back down, daring him to speak against my actions.

He looked down, breaking his stare off as I sat back.

"First thing first, we should see Mundok, then my kingdom, then after that we drink until we sink!" I cheered as everyone stared at me. "I'm kidding, loosen up you wrinklies. Get some humor, we will just keep moving forward," I spoke as everyone gave nods.

Yun leaned forward to flick my forehead as I whined and rubbed at it.

"Meanie!" I went to squeeze his nose but he leaned back.

"You're not under the effects of the bean or the leaf, nor do you have a fever," he noted as I shrugged.

"Okay?"

"So why are you so weird?" He shook me by my shoulders.

"Why are you so mean?" I whined out as he let me go with a sigh.

"You're hopeless," he stared at me.

"Because she's never been given a reason to be hopeful."

Everyone's heads turned to Hak as he made his comment and stared at me.

We stared at each other as he didn't say anything, noting I hadn't started eating yet.

"Why aren't you eating?" He raised a brow.

"I'm too weak, how about you feed me?" I raised a spoon towards him as he stare at it, reluctantly taking it into his hand.

I scooted closer to him as he stared at the distance between us getting smaller.

"What's wrong? I don't have cooties or anything," I told him as he shook his head, his dark hair falling evenly over his eyes as I admired the contrast.

They went so well together.

I resisted the urge to run my hand through his hair as he looked at how close I was sitting next to him.

"Aren't you sitting a little too close?" He choked out as I scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"I can always sit on you," I shot back as he shook his head, quickly getting a spoonful of soup ready.

He blew over it, bringing the spoon up to his lips first to see if it was hot or not, then raising it to mine as I couldn't stop staring into his crisp eyes.

"Your eyes are gorgeous."

I spoke in awe, amazed by the beauty in them and how well his hair went with them as his face flushed slightly all of a sudden, pushing the spoon against my lips as I took the soup in.

"Just eat," he looked down as he got another spoon ready.

"But I want to look at you too," I cocked my head to the side slightly.

"Don't," he said, still not meeting my eyes as he brought the spoon up again.

"Bu-"

"No buts."

"How about hugs?"

"W-what?" He was taken back by my abrupt question as I held my arms out for him.

"Hu-"

"I heard you, and we are in public," he spoke as I looked at the others watching us.

"Then the public can leave."

Thank you sO so muCh all for 6k and currently I'm working out personal issues and I'm working on getting a set system for my phone and I'll be able to be on Wattpad more then hopefully ahh TAT