17

2K!? AHH THIS IS SO NICE TO COME BACK TO AFTER SO MUCH WORK AND IM MAKING PROGRESS, I HAD THIS CHAPTER SAVED AS A DRAFT FROM BEFORE BUT COULDNT FIND THE TIME TO UPLOAD IT AND NOW I COME TO WATTPAD AND YAY!! I'm currently passing all of classes so far (let's hope it stays that way lolol) and then I have an exam this Thursday that I need to not fail on in order to pass ughhh I cri every time T-T but sorry for the rant, and thank you for the support, here's the chapter!!

I gulped at her sudden words as she gazed at me.

"Wh-what?" I choked out as she pouted and sat in front of me.

"You," she pointed at me. "Don't love me and I can't figure out why," she fell back as I felt my throat tighten.

Love?

I didn't do that.

But then again, I didn't worry over a queen as much as I did with her. Neither did my blood boil as much as it does when she's extra lovey with Arashi. I haven't had the strange urge to always call Princess Yona as my princess either, it was something that just clicked with Queen Y/N.

But, woah.

Did I actually love her?

I-

"I mean come on!" She groaned as she pulled on her hair slightly. "Every man falls for me and I mean it's usually for my money, my looks, or my name. Something among those lines because they're more shallow than the glasses I used to break all the time at my kingdom. Like what is your issue?" She sat up to stare at me again.

I didn't even know what to respond to her with her sudden outburst.

"I've never been captivated with someone's eyes as much as I have been with yours."

Before her comment could fully settle in, her own eyes widened at what she had said.

"Nor have I talked all lovey dovey with something that isn't the mirror."

As she continued on, it made me think about her ego.

Was she just like this when she was drunk? Because she isn't actually ever like this.

"So you like my eyes?" Was all that I ended up saying.

"I think I actually sort of kinda love them. Bows and arrows, I think I might even fall in love wit- ARASHI!" She squealed as she turned around to face the sleeping bodyguard who sat up in an instant.

"Yes, queen!" He saluted even with his eyes half closed.

Bless his poor soul for putting up with her.

But then again, he was in love with her.

Sighing, I leaned back as I ran a hand through my hair, Y/N's gaze coming back to me.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow as I was irritated with her not completing what she was going to say only to end up bringing up her bodyguard again.

"Do you have guests coming?"

"Wh- No, what guests?" I asked as I leaned forward.

"I think people are coming this way, about four to be exact," she stared at me as my own eyes widened.

I focused on the vibrations of the ground under us as I noticed she was right.

How could she tell even in that state?

I couldn't even tell being sober.

But then again, I wasn't trained like royalty is.

Well, except for Princess Yona.