16

"Are-"

"I heard you the first time."

"THEN WHY ON EARTH DID YOU MAKE ME REPEAT IT LIKE AN IDIOT!?" He shook my shoulders as I felt my shoulder pop black into place, pain shooting through as I winched.

"Ah, see. My bodyguard is always the one to care for me, despite going against me at times," I flicked his forehead as he let out a groan, his hand stained with my shoulder's blood.

"It's for your own good," he replied as we came to stand in front of the familiar building again. "Please b-"

"Nope," I cut him off as I walked in, him following after me with a sigh.

As I came in, Yun took care of the open wound on my shoulder since my skin had gotten cut over pushing against the door and wall so much.

"Why are you so tense?" I squished one of his legs as he shrieked.

"I am not!" He defended as he pointed a leaf at me.

"Ahh umpf," I bit at the leaf as I chewed it, letting it digest as I gulped it down.

"YOU, YOU FOOL!!" He shouted at me as he pulled my arm. "That was an alcohol infused leaf!!" He tugged away at me as I swayed back and forth with a grin.

"I've got a great tolerance when it comes to alcohol, worry not," I assured him as he sighed.

"As long as you don't eat any of those beans," he pointed at a jar of beans on the counter.

"Why?"

"Because with the leaf, even the best drinkers get drunk," he put back the supplies he was using as I eyed the jar.

It couldn't be that bad right?

"Arashi, why do you have blood on your hand!?" Yun examined his hand as he looked back at me. "This is familiar to queen's," he sighed at us as he started to clean off his hands.

"We got into a bit of a tumble on the way back," he grinned sheepishly.

Laying down, I made myself comfortable as I felt as though I could sleep then, Arashi coming up to me on my one side as Yun laid next to me on the other.

"Be careful about that jar, queen. Though you may sleep off the leaf's symptoms, the beans will take a hard hit on you even tomorrow," Yun warned once more as he turned in his bed on the floor.

Looking at Arashi who was wiggling around in his covers, I glanced over to where Hak laid down, next to Yun as Yona was next to him.

Grunting, I turned away from him as I faced a smiling Arashi. In a few moments, Arashi already was silently snoring as I grinned at him. Running a hand through his hair, I was grateful he was by my side again as I kept my hand over him, letting my eyes close to fall asleep.

As early morning came, I felt a weight over my face as there was pressure over my legs as well. Opening my eyes and blinking to adjust to the new light, I saw the familiar fluff of black hair with red streaks at my feet. As Arashi was sprawled over me, his foot came to be over my face as I groaned.

"Arashi, I swear," I muttered as I pushed his foot off and tried to get him to let go of his hold over my legs.

"Cuuuudddllyyy queeeeeeeeeeenn," he cooed out as he clung to my legs tighter, causing my eye to twitch in annoyance.

"This guy, dreaming of me and saying my name in his sleep. Crazy," I slid my legs out of his arms as I quickly shoved a pillow at him.

Moving away from him, I sighed in relief when he pouted and turned the other way, spreading himself out over himself and the pillow.

"Still the same sleeper as before," I sighed before going to the counter to get water.

As I drank from the bottle, I gazed at the jar of beans as I felt excitement rush through me.

Drunk experiences are always fun!

Hak's POV

Getting up, I turned to see if Y/N was sleeping only to find her drawing on Arashi's leg with a grin on her face.

Blinking to make sure I wasn't being delusional, I saw her move to princess as she drew over her as well. In a second, her head snapped up to stare at me as I felt my breath get stuck in my throat.

"Hak," she breathed out as she stared at me with the marker in her hand.

"Que-"

"Can I draw on you too?" She cocked her head to the side as my mouth hung open.

"Wh-what?" I spluttered out.

"Come here!" She held her arms out as I stared at her.

"I don't know if what happened yesterday went to your head overnight, but I want to apologize for that. I got ahead of myself and said that out of anger when I didn't mean to. I mean I don't even know the kid and I sa-"

In the middle of me speaking, I heard snoring as I looked up at Y/N to see her eyes closed as she sat where she was, dramatic snoring coming from her.

"SNORE SNORE WHAT A BORE!" She stuck her tongue out at me. "Gosh I ask a simple question and people give me their life stories, what does my face always say, I'm here to listen? Because I'm really not, I don't have the time nor patience for it. I've gone through far worse than I've heard, I don't need your pathetic story," she scoffed, the air around us immediately changing dangerous as her nose flared. "What do you want me to say? I'm sorry for something I haven't even done? Please, I've got enough to apologize for on my own," she raised her eyes to look up at me as I felt a cold shiver run through me at the anger in them.

"My quee-"

"I'm kind not really hungry," she whined as she fell back, laying over Arashi as he groaned in his sleep.

Is she sick? Did she catch a fever?

"Well I can't exactly cook," I said as she sat back up, Arashi moving to rest himself in her lap.

"Neither can I unless you want to eat burnt rocks and leaves for your life, maybe with the additional stick for desert if you're extra lucky," she spoke seriously as she stared at me.

"I don't," I said as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ah, then I guess that mea-"

"Wait that leaf! The one you ate, did you-"

I cut myself off to look over at the jar of beans Yun specifically told Y/N not to go near.

My mouth hung open as the jar was empty, turned over as a few beans sprawled over the ground near the counter. Turning back to Y/N, she stared at me before burping.

"Why don't you love me?"

I'm making partial progress with my work but I still want to stay active with wattpad as well so ahh my bad my bad T-T