15

Ahh, so she is his lover!

That's quite amazing, I nearly thought that Hak lied about that, but here queen is confirming it.

As long as she's happy!

Y/N's POV

"And thanks for letting the cover slip though I'm sure that means nothing of meaning to you, princess," I nodded at Princess Yona as she stared at me.

"You are really a queen?!" She gasped as she came closer to me. "How come you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't find it of any importance at the time when there were better things to worry about," I spoke as I sat up to see the familiar blue eyes I had longed to se-

Wait, what.

Nope, not happening.

Smacking Hak away, I got up to sit next to Arashi.

Stupid blueberry.

"Princess, you treated all his wounds?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Call me Yona, I'm the one who's been addressing you incorrectly," she stared at me as I shrugged at her.

"Whatever ya want, Yona, and there are more herbs here than I remember," I said as I looked around at the shelves to be more filled.

"Yeah, actually, I hope you wouldn't mind that Yun is living with us as well," she scratched her cheek as she gave me a grin.

"Not a problem, is he an herbalist? Or someone just great with medicine?" I asked as someone came through the door.

"I'm the smart beautiful boy of the group," he claimed as I smiled at him.

"Ah, you must be Yun then. Nice to mee-"

"QUEEN?!" He pointed a shaky finger at me, nearly dropping everything in his hands. "DID YOU GUYS KIDNAP A ROYAL QUEEN WHILE I WAS GONE!?"

"None of the sort happened," I laughed. "Though that'd be quite an adventure!"

"Not happening, but what are you doing here, and with your bodyguard?" He gestured to Arashi.

"Ahh, to protect the princess," I answered.

"But you're a queen?"

"And?"

As we stared at each other head on, we both shrugged.

"I can help out with Arashi's injuries and the pain," he walked over to Arashi, plopping down next to him as he worked on mixing ingredients together in a bowl as he made pastes and bandages to go with them.

As I stared at him treating Arashi, my eyes strayed to Hak as I noticed the terrible condition he was in.

"You're hurt," he stated before I could, pulling me to his side as he stared at my bloody shoulder, the blood over my dress. "You sure are dolled up," he noted.

"No specific reason," I said as Arashi spoke out.

"She escaped her own wedding," he claimed as I winced, Hak's hold tightening over me.

"What."

"You heard him right, you imbecile!" I hissed as I pulled my shoulder away from him.

"What's wrong?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You digging your nails into my shoulder is what is wrong," I retaliated.

"Oh, I'm sure Arashi is never harsh with you."

"Don't bring him into this."

"Always protecting him aren't you?"

"Of course. If I don't who will, I'm sure you won't."

"You got that right, I'd let him suffer."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I snapped as I stood and pushed him away from me. "Storm," I called out to him as he stumbled to get up, moving away from Yun.

"Yes, my queen," he came to my side as I pushed the door open.

"You are to stay here, so don't dare to defy my orders," I glared at him as he reached out towards me.

"But queen, I ca-"

"Did I ask for your opinion?"

"No, bu-"

"Then why are you still wasting my time?"

"Que-"

"Know your place, Arashi."

Pulling a bag of arrows up my shoulder, I grabbed a bow as well. Slamming the door, I left as I heard Arashi scream after me, silence in the room.

I knew I couldn't shoot any of my arrows since they might get found and tracked to us. Putting others in danger over my anger was something I often did. Plus, the tip of my arrow left a different imprint as well.

Yeah, Y/N. Make one of a kind arrows.

It'll be so great.

"Ugh," kicking the base of a tree, I wandered through the forest, knowing the pathways as I had to memorize them as a child.

Coming to a stone cliff, I looked out over the edge as trees and water flowed out. Admiring the night scene, I had the urge to shoot an arrow into the water, but it'd make too much sound to bounce off everywhere.

As I swung my dangling legs, my thighs tensed as vibrations circled around me on the ground. Getting up in a flash, I turned around to come face to face with an Arashi with tears streaming down his face.

"Why don't you ever listen?" I huffed out as he stepped forward to me.

"I j-"

"Wait, storm!" Pulling him close to me, I moved us to the side of a tree. "Do you hear that?" I lowered my voice as horse hooves came closer, passing us as they went further ahead.

"I do now."

"Can you tell me how many there were?"

"More than one?"

"Never mind," I sighed as I made my way back, pulling Arashi along with me. "There were exactly three," I told him.

"I don't really think that Hak likes me too much," he confessed after a short pause as I snorted.

"Then don't like him either."

"But I don't think he's at fault, everyone deserves a chance and I don't think that I have the right to judge him without knowing anything about him so I shouldn't make any assumptions," he stared at me as I stopped and turned around to face him.

"I hate that I raised you so well," I grunted as we walked back.

"You should try to be nicer," he suggested.

"No."

"You're kind of a bit mean to him."

"I'm a mean person."

"At least try to understand."

"I'm not understanding."

"Ahh, queen. This is not how relationships work," he groaned as I spun around.

"What relationship?"

"Wait, you can't break everything off over this!" He cried out as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"There was never anything between us."

I mean, I didn't exactly lie.

But it wasn't the entire truth either.

"Aren't you two lovers?" He questioned as he gave me his puzzled face, cocking his head to the side.

"Aren't we what."

"Lovers?"

"What."

About a month of work left and I need to get around 80-90 assignments done in around 2 weeks ahhh my past self really needs to be smarter ^^;