Pollux/Mr. Tanaka

"I can't believe I'm making you do this..." I looked to my side and saw the typical Drew-complain face. She had her eyes closed, her lips were frowning and her hands were placed over her forehead, rubbing between her eyes, like if a headache was forming.

"It was your idea to tell your father you were dating instead of being a social butterfly-"

"That's because he doesn't know that I'm a social butterfly!" she looked at me, her eyes clearly saying 'shut up before I screw you'. I rolled my eyes, that glare not scaring me. She needed me and she better start acting like she like it or this plan would be spoiled before starting "I was aware of my charmspeaking when I was young, so-"

"Hey, I don't need a background story" I cut her, before she got emotional and made me guilty "I was just pointing a fact. That you don't like it, is another hole story..."

"Well, you know I can't charmspeak him weekend or his trophy wife will notice..."

"Jeez, I wonder who you got after it..." I mumbled to mysefl, but she smacked the back of my head anyway "Watch the wine!" I complained to her, holding tight the bottle that I was gonna give as a present. Drew rolled her eyes and rang the bell. It looked like the typical Beverly Hills' mansion, but it was modest in comparison with the rest of the block.

I liked it.

"Ms. Drew, you're early-"

"Yeah, yeah" Drew interrupted the maid that opened the door, walking inside. I was used to her 'I'm-better-than-you' attitude, but I was shocked she acted like it wasn't a big deal "Where's my father?"

"In the study, Ms." the maid replied, not missing a beat. Drew smirked and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards where she knew it was the study. I didn't have time to admire the house, which I did wanted to!

"Drew, slow me down or I'll end up tossing a drink on you!" I warned her, with a little threat. Nothing could be more precious than her outfit. Drew stopped and glared at me, but I smirked, winning "Now, take a deep breath. Do it" I ordered her, when she crossed her arms on her chest. She stared at me for a few seconds, but takes a deep breath "Now, keep your charm at minimum and don't use sarcastic comments. The sooner we end this, the sooner you can go back to be you"

"But-"

"Drew" I cut her, serious, placing my hands on her arms, holding her steady "You're here to 'introduce' your steady 'boyfriend', proving you're independent, not a whining little girl that cries when she doesn't get the toy she wants" Surprisingly, she paid me attention at my words "You have to show you changed or they really won't pay attention to you" She raised at eyebrow at me, but I didn't care. I was about to say something else, but the study's door opened.

A man in his early fifties showed up. He was dressed in a blue suit with small, almost invisible white lines draw all over the fabric. His black hair was perfectly combed back, as well as shiny. Even his shoes were sparkling, making me doubt if they're covered in glitter. His skin wasn't as tan as Drew's, showing he didn't come out as much as her. Her eyes were in slits, calculating and ambitious.

"Drew..." It was obvious by Drew's change of attitude means this man was her father. I kind of do the same when my father is around.

"Father..." she replied, while I stood next to her, releasing my gentle grip on her. Mr. Tanaka eyed his daughter before looking at me "Father, this is Pollux, he's my, um... boyfriend" I could sense Drew bitting the inner of her cheek when she said that. Mr. Tanaka looked surprised at that, but didn't show it much.

"It's a pleasure to meet you finally, Mr. Tanaka" I wanted to pull my hand out, but I knew he could offend about it, so I gave him a slightly short bow. That did impressed him "I brought a house gift for you and your wife..." I offered him the wine with both hands, hoping he would take it. He took it and looked at it, before looking at me.

"Strawberry Fields? I never heard of that vinery..." I glanced at Drew, knowing it was time to impress him. Or set him loose a little.

"Well, the fields belong to my father... Where Drew and I go over at summer..." I made the subtle wink into the topic. His eyes softened and nods, before looking at Drew.

"Drew, I need to talk to this... young man" Drew, who had been surprisingly quiet next to me, nodded and left, not before squeezing my hand. She knew I was in that mess because of her and it was nice of her to show support "Please" he invited me inside the study, and we were alone "Young man, you can cut the act now..." he surprised me, smirking suddenly.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked him, trying to keep the façade, but I was sweating bullets.

"I know my daughter better than she thinks... Drew doesn't do boyfriends and she doesn't feel the need of suddenly introducing them to the family. I have to blame my wife for that, as she wants Drew to be like her own children" he explained to me "I thank you for her and for doing this on your own free will... right?" he checked, obviously knowing of Drew's ability.

"Absolutely, sir" I assured him, smirking "But, between us, I kind of like Drew and this is just a step to let her see that... She knew that if she showed up with a eye candy, everyone would say to her to leave him, which she'd not just to prove you wrong... I'm no eye candy, but I handle her" Mr. Tanaka chuckled and nodded.

"Well, according to me, you need no approval... Just, ignore my wife's comments" he winks at me, relaxing me.

Maybe, this won't be so bad after all...

----

Hello, guys

First of all, i want to apologize for not posting last Sunday. You see, last Sunday was my grandfather's birthday and it was held at home, so I was greeting guests all day. By the time the party ended, I had to clean up all the mess and I was tired. I know it's not excuse, but it's the truth.

Also, since Monday midday till this morning I was without power. And no power means no wifi nor electricity. Which is why I'm posting today.

I'll be posting today 3 chapters of Mortals: Meet... the In-Laws (had it a little forgotten!), 1 chapter of Percy Jackson, son of Chaos and the final 7 chapters of Mortals: Meet... 2 (last chapter will have its own emotional goodbye note).

I remind you that you have time till next Wednesday to vote on my next story, here or in my in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SilverHuntresses/posts (your choice).

Also, I want to let you know that I'll update my Quotev.com and Penana sites (I have them a little forgotten). Once I do, I'll post a post (;p) with all my sites so you can check them out.

Signing out!
xoxo, SilverHuntresses