Connor Stoll/Hecate

I knew from the beginning that this was a bad idea, but I sucked it up and did it anyway.

So, why, why am I regretting this now?! Like I said, I knew this was a bad idea!!

"Honey, you think this ones fit me well?" I heard from behind the dressing room. I sighed and prepared myself for another battle with my oh-so-pregnant-girlfriend and her constant mood-swings.

"Well, let me see..." I encouraged her, knowing that it was impossible for her to come out of the dressing room. I could even see her head shaking in a 'no' motion "Lou, please, I wanna see you in that dress and no one is around..."

"You'll make fun of me, I know!" Here we go again...

"Lou, when have I ever made fun of you- don't interrupt me yet!" I stated before she did, cause I know she will "When have I ever made fun of you when you show me clothes for you?" A long silence followed the question, which had two results, or Lou was crying in silence or she was trying to think of something to blame it on me.

"N-never..." she sobbed softly. Great, is the crying... Honestly, I rather argue with her in her actual estate... I got up from my seat, which thankfully no one noticed and walked into the dressing room, only to see Lou with a very nice floral dress, that only showed up a little bump on her stomach "Sweetie, how could I make fun of you? You look stunning!" She actually did, but she never believes me.

"You only say that because it's the nice thing to say!" she argued me. Moments like this make me understand why our parents never there when the other one was expecting. I know I sound cruel, but great idea, Dad!

"I say that because it's the truth, sweetie... And that dress is perfect for the barbecue..."

"But I don't eat meat" Oh, yeah... She can't tolerate meat now.

"And Piper knows that, remember she's a vegetarian too... She had especial dishes for you two than not even Travis would dare to touch..." I tried to make her smile, which worked "Now, look at that person in the mirror..." I turned her around and placed my hands over her stomach from behind "Tell me what you see..."

"A big, fat woman about to explode that nothing fits her anymore and everything looks hideous on her..." Oh, great... Her depression is acting up again... I shook my head and stroke her belly softly, before kissing her temple.

"Nope, I see a smart, beautiful woman who was given a beautiful gift... True, the gift will change her life, but it will make happy to lots of people... Especially me, which we both know that little thing there will have me wrapped around its little finger..." She finally chuckled and I kissed her cheek.

"I don't get why you don't wanna know the sex of the baby..."

"First, cause I wanna get the surprise. Two, because I don't want you near any more machine than necessary. Three, well... let's just say I don't wanna be biased by the guys..." Lou wiped her tears and snuggled with me, a small smile on her "There you go... Now, and since I like this dress, why don't we take two?"

"Two? What will I do with two? The baby will be born in less than three months..."

"Then, we take one" I decided quickly, before we got into an argument on how many dresses we should buy "I'll wait outside, you change, alright?" I kissed her temple again and left the dressing room to the waiting room. It was kind of bizarre that no one was around, not even the saleswomen, which is why I was surprised when I saw someone sitting there.

It was a woman around her thirties, though she could be older. Nowadays, you never know... She was wearing a kind of loose darker dress, with long sleeves, which made me wonder since we were in the middle of July. Her eyes were penetrating and matched her brown wavy hair, that was adorned with a three-stone tiara. The most surprising part, was that next to her, was a weasel.

"It was very noble what you did in there..." she spoke to me, while raising an eyebrow. I sighed, knowing that sooner or later I was having this conversation "If I was someone else, I could have swore you lie your way out..."

"But you're not someone else, are you?" I pointed out, trying not to show how nervous I was "And you know me better than most, I want to believe..."

"That's true, Connor" she admitted, getting up. The second she did, the weasel did something I only heard in tales: the weasel farted and didn't even look remorse about it "Holy Tartarus, Gale!!" she scolded him, while he answered with a weasel-cheeky smile "I swear you're more uncontrollable each day..."

"My, that's strong..." I coughed, venting the front of my face "Can- Can I ask why you're here...?"

"Well, for one, I wanted to finally meet you... Two, I wanted to thank you for your magic" That left me perplexed. I had no magic, only a couple of trick under my sleeve.

"What magic? I thought Lou was the magical one of our relationship..." I tried to joke, but I was very confused to pull off something like that.

"You have a different kind of magic, Connor..." she stared at me, serious "You have the magic of words. You can talk your way out of different situations, knowing that the words will help you... But today, you chose to be honest rather than lie because you were bored and wanted to leave this place..." I immediately understood what she meant and nodded.

"Yeah, well... I'd be living if I say I'm not excited about having a child..." I couldn't help but to smile and Hecate saw that, smirking.

"Just, don't wish for being wrapped around someone's finger... I bet it could happen..."

----

Hello, guys!

I know that I promised to post yesterday, but thanks to a slip from my father, I have one more day with you guys before leaving this week! That was the good news. The kind-of-bad is that it's going to be a no-tech week, so I'll have no contact with you all. I hope you can understand.

Now, onto the stories!

One: Mortals, Meet... the In-Laws. I coded to make Connor Stoll and Hecate for this weekend, hope is funny enough.

Two: Percy Jackson, son of Chaos.

Three: Mate?! Ain't Australian, Buddy!!

Four: Character, Meet... Character. Fred & George Weasley vs. Travis & Connor Stoll (too much Connor this week, wonder why...)

Five: after a long time, I managed to fulfill retro mania (FanFiction user) request! It's the genderbent story of Queen Midas and her golden touch, hope you all enjoy it!!

See you all next week! I hope to bring new chapters and more energy!

xoxo, SilverHuntresses