Hoseok

>>>>Arrogant Love<<<<

"It's that time of year again." You sighed as you opened your locker, checking to see if you looked presentable. Running for school president was your ideal thing. Your characteristics, cute smile, and your persuasive arguments and talking could get you to win any vote.

But of course...

There was a problem....

"(Y/n)! Yahoo! (Y/n)!" The brown haired boy ran to you with his deceiving smile plastered on his face.

"Yes Hoseok? How are you?" You faked a smile as you looked over at him.

"Glad you as-"

"I truly don't care. Bye." You closed your locked and started walking. Hoseok, a childhood friendenemy has been a prick for as long as you could remember. Sometimes, you don't really remember how you two became close.

"Ohhh come on! You can't still be mad at me for winning both years of the being PRESIDENT of student council. Can you be?" He pinched your cheeks and you slapped his hand down.

"Your fingers are about to be unattached from your nerves in 2.5 seconds if you do that again." You growled.

"Just face it. I've been winning things before you since I was born." He laughed watching your expression change. "Just face it I'm better than you." He smiled as you stopped and glared at him straight in the eyes.

"Doesn't mean anything now does it Hoseok? This year is different. My plans are ready and you can't be in the way of them. My skills have sharpen so watch your back.." You started back  walking. You felt a pair of eyes watching your ever move as you walked. Knowing it was him, you made a swift turn straight into class.

"Hey! (Y/n) what's u- you ok? You look a little sick."

You sat down and looked over at (Bf/f). "Why would you say that? I'm in perfect health and my mom forced me to eat a whole buffet for breakfast basically." You laughed at your hyperbole and saw that she was serious.

"I'm for real. You look weird. Your face is all red."

Oh touched your face and noticed how warm it was. "Oh. Heh. I guess it's hot in here." You guessed as you looked over at the board.

"The teacher had the window up since time she walked in. It's rather cold. Maybe it's that Hot Hoseok of yours." She laughed.

Your face shot up at the statement and you hit her in the shoulder, which made her buckle down in laughter and pain.

"Yah! No IT IS not!" You complained. "He is an enemy."

"Oh yeah I'm sorry. I thought wrong." She shrugged laughing.

"It is morning. Can I please go an hour without somebody accusing me of liking Hos-"

"Of liking who?" You felt a face near yours.

"Hi Hobi!" You friend blurted.

"(Bf/n) hi.... Well aren't you going to finish your sentence?" You heard him chewing his gum loudly in your ear. Still his proximity made you uneasy.