Yoongi

>>>>> Simple <<<<<

Just ask for a pencil. It's as easy as pie." You thought to yourself as you walked into class. You saw him sitting at the front of class, headphones in, nodding his head to the beat of his music. His face was giving a cold look while looking straight ahead. Your friend didn't understand why the hell you liked him.

"Are you really about to do this?" She sighed.

"I might as well." You shrugged.

"He's liked the coldest boy here. He could mess around and hurt your feelings. I just don't want that for you." She said.

"That's what I'm kinda afraid of but, well I don't know I'll just try." You said. Your heart quivered as you started walking towards him.

He glanced up at you. You made eye contact which made change your track of walking.

"Nope nope nope.." You murmured under your breath. You took your seat and sighed aloud. You heard (Bf/n) cracking up as she walked towards you.

"You chickened out of that so fast!" She said between her laughing.

"S-Shut up." You said placing your head down.

"Just go get the worksheet." You told her. She smirked and got up and walked away. You saw her place something on Yoongi's table.

"What did she do?" You said. He unfold it and read what ever she wrote. He pushed it in his pocket and returned to what he was doing.

"(Bf/n)!" You exclaimed when she came back.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You know what you did! Why did you giv-"

"Listen students!" The teacher boomed. You decided to keep quiet but glared at (Bf/n) through out the whole entire class time.

During lunch you interrogated her harshly.

"I'm not answering (Y/n). Just face it. You'll never know what I did." She taunted. You sighed and looked away from her. You saw Yoongi looking at you. Before you could look away, he turned around quickly, threw away his trash and walked back to his lonely table. He kicked up his feet and placed his earphones in his ears.

"What are you looking at?" (Bf/n) nudged you in shoulder.

"N-nothing. Just looking at the clock." You blushed and looked down.

"The clock is to my right. You don't hide your feelings well do you?" She said as she ate her food.

"I do too. And don't think you you're off the hook about those questions. So don't try to change the subject." You told her.

"I'm not I was just stating facts is all." She said. You smacked her arm and she choked on her food slightly.

"That's what you get." You told her.

As you guys were leaving lunch, you felt a pair of eyes on you again as you left. So curiosity took the best of you and you turned around and saw Yoongi once more staring at you. You thought he would break we contact like before but this time he didn't. He raised an eyebrow and you turned around quickly. You felt your face raise up in temperature.

"Gosh" You thought.

*******

The next day, you tried your attempt again, not knowing it was going to be your last one.

You stood outside your home room and exhaled slowly.

"You can't chicken out this time." (Bf/n) laughed.

You walked in and walked straight to his desk.

"Uh-Uhh Y-Yoongi?" You asked. Nervousness started to set in now.

He pulled out one of his earphones."Hmm?" He asked.

"C-Could I borrow a pencil?" You asked.

"Why would you ask for a pencil if you already have one?" He asked in his cold and monotone voice. I looked down at my hand saw that I already had one.

"Y-Yeah. Y-You're right. T-That was a stupid question." You babbled on until he stopped you.

"Here." He handed you one and smiled a little. You stood there in shock because he smiled for the first time.

He grabbed your hand and placed the pencil there.

"You're welcome." He started listening to his music again.

You finally snapped back to reality and went to your seat. You were about to sharpen it until you saw some numbers on it. You smiled noticed it was his phone number. You looked up and saw him smiling at you again.

"He would only smile to you anyways. You're welcome." (Bf/n) said sitting next to you.

"What did you say?" You asked placing the pencil away.

"Only that you liked him. He made his own idea." She said.

"Yeah right. How did he know about the pencil?"

"Welllll, I might have said something extra." She laughed.

A/n: I wrote this quickly so if you keep seeing this same story pop up, it becuz I'll probably be proof reading