Jin

You were sitting in bed watching tv, The Ellen Degeneres show to be exact, until you heard a horrid scream along with the sound of metal crashing

"(Y/N)! HELP ME PLEASE!" You ran out the bedroom and flew into the kitchen.

You saw Jin on top of the counter and a pot of water on the ground. If you didn't stop running you would've slipped due to the amount of water on the floor.

"Jin?! What's going on? What do you need help with?!" You asked him looking at the mess he created.

"Th-The water-I put t-too much and the water- Ahh-!" He rubbed his ears and whined. "The water hit my ears..." He pouted.

You sighed and chuckled while you got a towel and began drying up the water. "Baby, how did water get to your ears?" You asked him.

"I was putting water in the pot and I took the the spray thingy and started to clean it then and the splashed towards me and that's how this.... happened." He motioned at the floor.

You shook your head and and kept drying the floor. "I told you to be careful around water. You know how sensitive your ears are." You told him softly and he got off the counter and tried to go back to cooking. "No. That's enough cooking for you. Just go lay down ok?"

He nodded but his ears went down. "I'm sorry."

"No don't be. It's ok." You went behind him and gave him a back hug and he purred in response. "I'll finish the cooking and I'll bring you your plate."

"Ok then." He smiled softly and walked to the bedroom.

You finished up the last bit of cooking and cleaned up the kitchen before bringing the food to him.

"Jin." You said softly as you entered the room. He was sound asleep, stretched out across the bed with his tail laid out, leaving you no room to sit next to him. You chuckled and place the plates down to go wake him.

"Jin. Jin~" He stayed still but his ears picked up on your voice.

"Dinner's ready." He listened and sat up, yawning and stretching.

"I'm sorry about earlier Jagiya." He said to you as he ate.

"I told you not to worry about it." You whispered to him as you took the remote and switched through channels.

"But I made you work more. I was trying to be nice so you can wake up to dinner." He whined as his ears stayed down.

"Jin it's fine." You told him. "You don't have to be sorry. Please don't worry."

He smiled and ate his food while watching the show you picked.

After you two finished, you placed the dishes in the sink and went back to the bedroom where Jin was laying in bed with his tail wagging slowly.

"Jin are you ok?"

"Yes and no." He said into the pillow.

You walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. "Come here." He rolled over towards you and placed his head in your neck. "What's wrong? If it about the kit-"

"It's not actually. It's umm my... ears again." He pointed at them and you noticed they were a little red.

"We'll just keep you away from water for a while." You said and he nodded in agreement.

"That might be best." He said.

You ran your fingers through his hair and rubbed the back of his ears softly.

"Mmm." He hummed into your neck and his tail wrapped loosely around your waist.

You scratched at it a little and this time he purred in response. Since his body was close to yours you felt his vibration which lulled you two both to sleep.

A/n: Guys I wrote during school and I'm proud I got this in. I'm starting the mini series of BTS as hybrids now so hope y'all enjoyed this one. Hoseok is next!