Hoseok

"Thanks for visiting mom!" You yelled to her as you were sitting on the couch.

"No thank you for letting come over sweetheart! Bye Hoseok!"

"By Mrs. (L/n)!"

The door closed and Hoseok ripped off his hat and let his tail free. "Freedom!" He yelled wagging his tail excitedly.

"Thank you for being nice to my mom and... controlling yourself." You chuckled at the end of you sentence.

"Well anything for you." He smiled and sat on the ouch next to you. Then your nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Yah! You smell!"

"I just took a shower 30mins ago!"

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"...."

"...."

"Yes?"

"You lair."

"Ok I did before I ate breakfast that's why."

"Hoseok just go do everything over again." You told him holding your nose.

"Jagiya I'm not going."

"Yes you are." You sat up and moved away from him but his tail pulled you back.

"No I'm not."

"Why are we arguing over hygiene? Take the shower!"

"Jagiya."

"Hobi."

"(Y/n)."

"Hoseok."

"Stop it."

"No."

"HOSEOK!"

"(Y/N)!"

"Fine. You know what-forget it."

"Ha! I'm not taking the shower."

"Don't come near me until you shower." You told him and his eyes widen. You stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Aww Jagiya don't be like this."

"Well if you take the shower I wouldn't be like this." You laughed and he sighed. "Oh! You know the guys are coming over right?"

"Y-Yeah. I knew that."

"And did you tell them about us dating and about your-

"No. I haven't I'm sorry."

"Hoseok, why haven't you told them about us and this... change?!" You motioned at his ears and tail.

"Because I didn't know how they would take it and because I'm nervous."

"Gosh Hoseok..." You held your head and thought on what you two could do. "We could tell them today."

"No! Not today! Please. We can some other time just not now." You sighed but complied once more.

"If you don't This time I'll do it myself." You warned him and he nodded his head aggressively.

"I-I'll tell them next time!" He said.

"Ok fine. I'm going to change before they come." You walked to the bedroom and he trailed behind with his tail hitting the floor.

"Ah-Ah, I told you to stay away until you shower." You remained him and he groaned.

"You know that's impossible."

"Will you agree that you stink and you need a shower?"

"No! Because I don't stink!"