Jungkook (Part One)

(If I can't think of a title I ain't adding one then😂 some will have them some won't like this one😂😂 enjoy!!)

"You're gonna make me late! Lets go!" You yelled to Jungkook outside his door. In a blink of an eye he flew out and pulled your arm.

"Sorry!" You both ran down the sidewalk. Luckily, the school was only a block away but still, it was 15 minutes till the bell rang.

"Next time I'm not waiting for you." You said as you caught your breath once you entered the classroom.

"You say that every time but you still end up waiting for me." He laughed. He fixed his school uniform and sat down.

Where does this begin.... Ever since your mom moved because of her job, she became friends at work with one of the coworkers which happened to be Jungkook's mom. So your moms would always talk which made you guys become closer in friendship terms.

"That was a close call again Mr. Jungkook along with you Ms. (Y/n)." The teacher told us.

"I-It won't happen again. We promise." Jungkook put on his "Get Out of A Situation" smile.

"Of course you won't that's. That's your fifth time saying that." The teacher pointed out.

"I mean it." The teacher walked off and the tension wore down. You looked over at Jungkook who was a giggling mess. It was funny on how distinctive his laugh was and he looks like a bunny. You studied his face as you were laughing with him.

"Man! He looked like he wanted to kick our butts." He laughed but you didn't respond.

"(Y/n). You're staring again." You turned around. "No I wasn't." You felt your cheeks warm.

"Ok whatever you say."

"You know I want to say something." You said gathering confidence.

"Well shoot my friend." He smiled.

"I really..... really like-... like to g-go to the ice cream place after school." You smiled led nervously.

"Ok? Why did you emphasize it so much? We usually go there anyways." He chuckled.

"I don't know." You shrugged and faced the board.

After the many classes, you both were heading to lunch. As you were walking you saw him staring at someone. You looked in the direction and saw a girl. She was nice looking and nicely dressed.

"Whatcha looking at?" You nudged his shoulder and shook his head.

"N-Nothing." Once you sat down, he was looking at a poster.

"I can't read it. Imma go see what type of desserts their going to have tomorrow." He got up quickly.

You watched him walk over. He made a mistake and ran into the same girl he was staring at before. You mentally rolled your eyes. You saw them talking and he looked over at you. You drop your head and looked at your food. By time you looked up you saw him sitting next to you.

"Hey~" He tickled you side. You laughed.

"What was that for?" You huffed.

"I don't know you seemed a little off." He laughed.

"Who was the girl?" You asked.

"A cool friend is all. Hey, did you get the homework from language arts class?"

******

At the ice cream place, you got your favorite flavor while Jungkook got a shake.

"I have a question (Y/n)." He said as he sat down mimicking how you said it earlier.

"Oh hush. Now what is it?" You said.

"I um-h-how do I put this?" He played with his fingers as a tint of blush came across his face.

"Come on." You teased.

"HowdoItellagirlikethem" He rushed out.

"Huh?"

"How do I tell a girl I like them?"

"Uh- I don't know." You said.

"Come on! I thought you knew!"

"I do. Well, be... yourself?" You told him. He sighed. You didn't understand why he would be asking you this.

"Isn't this a mom question?" You said shrugging.

"Well I trust you more. Idk my mom is iffy when it comes to this. So can you help?" He smiled sheepishly.

"I guess. So, if you want to say you like her a lot, take her to a place she's comfortable with like here!" You pointed at your ice cream. "Like here or a nice stroll or at her favorite store."

"What is this a black and white movie?" He laughed.

"Look, I'm trying to help you. These are some good ideas. Take these into consideration."

Next Week:

When you were getting ready for school you got a text from Jungkook saying he couldn't walk to school with you. You didn't think much of and headed out once you finished.

Once you turned around the corner you saw Jungkook talking to the girl from last week. His back was facing you while the girl's face was facing you. You ducked behind the brick wall. You couldn't hear their conversation well so you peeked a little.

"So how 'bout it? Can you be mine?" He said. You felt a little tug at your heart.

"I-I don't know." You saw his body slump.

"I guess so." He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

You felt sad but, as a friend happiness is what matters. From that point on your tried to keep the friendship together as much as you could, until his girl became a pain in the ass.