Namjoon (Part One)

>>>> Only <<<<

He was normal. He was quiet. He was just peaceful. That's what he was perceived as.

That's what you loved about him but you didn't know the true him.

"Baby, did you want me to make the coffee this morning?" He asked as he kissed your cheek while getting up from the bed.

"Sure." You stretched as you switched positions in bed.

"You're tired aren't you? What happened yesterday?" He asked as he put on a shirt.

"Well, I had to work overtime with Samuel because the boss needed us." You reminded into your pillow.

"Hmm... Samuel... who's that?" He asked lowly.

"One of my coworkers. He's really nice." You said as you sat up running your hands trough your bed hair.

"Really? A guy coworker? You stayed with him the whole 8 hours of your normal time plus 5 more? Wait how'd you get home?" He asked looking at you with his eyebrow slightly raised.

"He drove me home? I thought I told you I would be coming home late because of work?"

"You did. I just didn't know about the 'guy' part. I'm not worried about it though. It's fine!  What type of coffee you want?" He showed his heart-melting smile as he changed topics. which made you feel at ease. At first you thought he was getting mad but, he wasn't.

"Oh, well ok then. Do you want me to help? You know the kind I want requires some extra work. Last time you attempted that you messed up my coffee maker." You laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"That was only one time." He told you. You got up and through in once his hoodies while walking into the kitchen.

"Well we aren't risking that again." You said as your took out the ingredients to make your coffee.

"Whatever baby." He said as he came up behind you and gave you back hug. "I'll be right back ok?" He whispered softly.

"Ok. Hurry back though." In response he kissed your cheek and went in the back.

About ten minutes later you heard his footsteps come back.

"Baby, What was the name of that other guy that also works at your job and you talked to him?" He asked.

"If not Samuel then Jooheon. Why?" You asked him while your back was still facing him.

"Umm, I-I saw him at store yesterday. We chatted for a while and he mentioned you saying that he brought you dinner so I just wanted let you know." He said.

"Oh yeah he did. I had forgot my lunch one day and I thought you were busy so I didn't want to bother you and was about to go buy my own when he bought me some already. It's nothing much." You poured coffee in the cups

"Yeah yours taste way better than how I would've made it." He laughed slightly.

"Well I'm glad you like it." You smiled while sitting down.

"Baby, I was thinking if we could go to the mall today and buy you some dresses." He said while leaning against the counter.