Jungkook (Part Two)

"Does she have to be with us right now?" His girlfriend complained tremendously as we walked to lunch. You had your earphones in and pretended to listen music.

"She's my friend I can't just leave her. I've told you this for the past 2 weeks." He said swinging their hands. When you got there you sat down and played on your phone.

"Hey what's up with you (Y/n)?" He said sitting next to you.

"Nothing just feeling tired is all." You said eating a little. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"She's sitting with her friends. Come on you usually make fun of me or we play some crazy game. You aren't yourself. Where's my old buddy." He laid his head on your shoulder.

"It's nothing I'm still myself." You sorta lied. You were happy he had someone to make him happy but she's so mean and the fact you like him a little wasn't helping. You showed him the game you were playing and you both took turns playing on the phone. This was something you guys haven't done in a while.

"Umm-are you ready to go?" His girlfriend said from behind us. You 'accidentally' rolled your eyes and Jungkook noticed as he handed your phone back to you.

"It's working- Yeah lets head to class come on (Y/n)." He said standing up.

'What does he mean it's working' You thought.

The class was working in groups on a project.

"So what should we do?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know." His girlfriend said chewing her gum loudly.

"I might have an idea-"

"Why don't we let her do the work." His girlfriend said in a whisper but I still could hear her. That was it.

"That's enough." You stood up and asked the teacher if you could go to the restroom. You had it with her. You wanted to clear your head before you blew a fuse.

"(Y/n)!"

"Get your girlfriend under control Jungkook!" You yelled.

"I don't know what made her say that. I'm sorry I thought she liked you." He said trying to defend her.

You snorted. "Well obviously not! She's being a complete jerk towards me. I want to be respectful towards her because she's yours but-you need to get her." You kept walking but he grabbed you hand and made you face him.

"Look I'm sorry she's like this but you need to calm down." He told you.

"No! It's just she's so-"

He moved close to you which made you move closer to the wall.

"It's just she's so what?" He smirked.

You sighed and looked away from him. He still held your wrist. "Let me g-go."

"Why are you so calm when I'm near you?"

"It's nothing. Let me go. We're missing class." You told him not looking at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Get to class before you get in trouble!" A teacher yelled. I got away from him and walked back in class.

******

Kookie❄️: meet me by the bus stop sign

You got a text from but didn't respond and just started walking there after school. You assumed it was probably about the situation earlier.

Once you got there, he was already there.

"What?" You said.

"I just wanted to see my best friend. Is that ok with you?" He laughed .

"Yeah." You both started walking.

"So, do you like anyone. I mean since I'm in a relationship and all I don't want you single forever." He pushed you lightly and you laughed bitterly.

"Whatever. I mean I do like someone." You wanted to make up a story so that he could leave this topic alone.

"Well tell me." He stop and so did you.

"He uh, he's nice and smart, he plays around a lot," You got caught up in describing him. "And finally he's taken. But it's ok because we still talk and that makes it ok. He's great to have as a friend. I wished he knew but you know life goes on so- I think I should go. My mom is is probably panicking."

"Wait. What's his name?" He smiled.

You ignored his question. "Yeah uh- she's calling me I should go." You held your phone and started walking.

(Y/n)~ who were you talking about?" He followed behind you.

"My crush now drop it. I shouldn't even told you."

"I should play more pranks on you." He laughed.

"What?" You stopped and looked back at him.

"So you basically told your crush to me which was me. You know I'm not dating anyone right?"

"Jungkook what are you saying?"

"(Y/n)! I fooled you. Come here you dork." He picked you and spun you around. "You're so cute when you're like this." He laughed into your neck.

"Put me down! And I can't believe you." He put you down. "Why did you prank me? I didn't do anything to you."

"Well, I didn't know if you liked me so I played a trick with my other friend and made the whole act up just to see how you would react. You tried holding in your little anger~" He teased you and poked your side and you pushed him off.

"Stop. Gosh you're annoying." You blushed.

"So now I'm glad you like me. I just had to force the confirmation out of you." He kissed your nose and held your waist.

"Why didn't you just ask instead of putting me through all that? I was really getting upset." You told him.

"Because friends do that to friends. Now expect more pranks since we are official." He kept hugging you and you both slowly waddled down the sidewalk.

"Somebody's gonna think we are superglued together."

"Oh well." He placed kisses all over your face until you got home.

A/n: I've been writing a few jealous imagines. I'll chill on em now😂😂