Jin

"Baby!"

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes Jin?"

"Where are you and where's my shir- There it is..." Jin walked out from the bedroom and came behind you.

"I was trying to surprise you by finally making your famous pancakes without your help you know? And I was letting sleep longer." You told him.

"It smells terrific." He cooed in your ear while wrapping his arms around your waist. "I taught you well." He smiled against your shoulder while looking at the food you were making. You felt a small tug at the bottom of your shirt.
"Can I have this back please? I'm a little cold." He laughed.

"But it's so comfy." You whined.

"But I'm so cold~" He pouted poking out his lip.

"Jinnn!" You dragged out.

"Give it back jagi." He kissed your cheek repeatedly. He hands slid up the shirt and tickled you lightly.

"Jin!" You laughed. You tried to make sure you didn't spill anything. "You're gonna make the batter go everywhere!"

"Give my shirt back baby." He said.

"F-Fine!" You gave in. You felt his smirk and he laughed slightly.

"Watch the food!" You yelled while you took one of his pink hoodies. You came back out handing him his shirt.

"Thank you. Now, why are you so obsessed with my clothing?" He chuckled.

"They smell good." You told him.

"Whaa~You're so cute in my hoodie!" He said while he rested his chin on your head softly.

"Jin stop." You whined slightly.

"I should call you 'Mrs. WorldWide Gorgeous' " He laughed and you rolled your eyes.

"Did you stir the batter well?" He asked looking at the pancakes.

"Yes?" You said with unsureness.

"I can tell you didn't." He laughed. "There is still little small clumps inside it. Here let me show you how a master does it." He put his hand over yours and started to stir.

"You have to stir slowly." He kissed your cheek and you laughed.

He let his freehand wrap loosely around your waist and you both swayed back and forth to the rhythm of the stirring.

"Don't you have to be at practice?" You asked him.

He turned your head softly with his finger and gave you a kiss. A long passionate kiss. "Not now. I'd rather spend my morning with you." He whispered.

"I don't want you to be late." You smiled softly.

"Baby, practice is 3 hours from now." He poured the batter into the pan to make the last of the pancakes.

"Oh I know that but 'Mr. Worldwide Handsome' has to pick out his clothes. Which takes years on end."

"I have to make sure I look presentable!" He said while taking another spatula out the drawer.

"You're going to start sweating in under 20mins." You laughed.

"Gotta walk in with style. ARMY now a days will take pictures of you anywhere." He added.

You agreed and helped him flip the pancakes. As he poured the last bowl into the pan, some got on you.

"Sorry." He smiled cheeky.

You took the bowl and threw some on him. "Sorry." You copied his tone.

"Yah! Mine was an accident!"

"So was mine! Oops." You laughed once you saw some in his hair.

He gasped. "(Y/N)!" His eyes narrowed down and he threw some in your hair.

Lets say this went on long enough to create the biggest mess in your kitchen.

He sat you on the counter and you both looked around the kitchen.

"Well there goes breakfast." You mumbled.

You both made eye contact and busted out laughing.

"You should've saw your face when you slipped." Jin said through his windshield wiper laugh.

"Me?! You should've saw your face when a tiny bit of batter got in your eyes! You screamed like a baby!" You laughed.

"It really did burn. You would've yelled too!" He put both his arms on both sides of you and leaned near your face "And I'm not a baby I'm a man. Thank you."

"Whatever you want to call it," You wrapped your arms around his neck. "You yelled like a baby."

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." He kissed you again longer than the kiss before. He brought you closer to him and you ran your fingers through his sticky hair.

He pulled back a licked his lips. "Hey your lips taste good." He smirked while breathing a little heavily.

"Thank goodness for the batter war today am I right?" You laughed giving him a peck on the lips

"Hyung! Are you ready? We called you multiple times and you didn't pick up." You heard Jimin yell from behind the door.

"Oh shoot!" He yelled, running to the bathroom to get ready.

You opened the door and the members stared at you funny.

"We had a pancake batter war. It might take him a while. If you don't want to be late, you should probably leave without him." They laughed and took your word for it and left. You went to go clean up yourself and most the kitchen.

Thirty minutes later he finished and came back out.

"Guys I'm read- where'd they go?"

"I'll take you to practice. Come on." You laughed at his worried face.

"The manger is going to be upset."

"No he won't. Your members have your back. They'll get you out of it." You assured him pulling out the driveway.